• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMaK
    replied
    Originally posted by tomoNW
    Oh the old Blind car driver chestnut !
    I Gather he was doing a close pass bye in order to get a better look at the Galaxy Silver ZZR parked just near you....

Well I suppose there is a very slight possibility that was the reason

Leave a comment:

• tomoNW
    replied
    Oh the old Blind car driver chestnut !
    I Gather he was doing a close pass bye in order to get a better look at the Galaxy Silver ZZR parked just near you....

Leave a comment:

• KMaK
    replied
    Fortunately head was outside the lid. Made an awful noise when it happened. Weapon of choice was the nearside front wheel of his car. Still, on the bright side I have a XR1000 now instead of a XR900.

Leave a comment:

• tomoNW
    replied
    Without sounding nosey ! Was your head still in the helmet when Dr Helmet Crusher attacked your lid ? What was his/her weapon of choice ?

Sounds Painfull eitherway !

Leave a comment:

• KMaK
    replied
    Well I'm pleased to report that a cheque for GBP230.00 arrived in the post this morning from Dr Helmet Crushers insurance company.

Leave a comment:

• KMaK
    replied
    Dr Helmet Crusher hasn't coughed up yet. There is a surprise. Now where is that paint stripper?

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Thanks for a fantastic weekend.

It was nice to meet up with some of you again and some for the first time

The Dwarf and i landed home about 7.30pm with 795 more miles under our bums

i should be cleaning our Bike and kit at the moment but just cant be arsed

Andy

Leave a comment:

• tomoNW
    replied
    Many thanks guys, Although I only made it for the parting drink it was really good to put the names to the faces... Hope to do the full run next time.

Got back to sunny Widnes about 8'ish... Ended up coming home on the A41 -A49.... Kev nearly got wiped out by some freak in a pick-up truck, who decided that it was acceptable to drive in the middle of the road, just as long as another Motorcycle didn't pass him..... (Diesal Pick-up - Bandit 1200 Obvious difference in accelaration)

Anyway thanks again... Hopefully see you all soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• newmick1
    replied
    what a weekend
    good roads
    good weather
    2 cracking nights of fun
    good friends
    me and jayne just cant wait for next one
    i have to say agian what a weekend

also nice to meet welshman
    also tomonw and kev riding all the way from liverpool for meeting us for 1/2 hour with us
    more later

Leave a comment:

• Rolly
    replied
    As Gal says....more news later ( along with the photo storyboard!!!)

Just wanted to say we had a fooking great time and thanks to all for a great ride and great company!

I'm fooked now...we just got home and have got the mini-rolls back.......I NEED MY BED!!!

Cheers

Rolly and Mrs Rolly

PS - In addition to the "full tour" crew, it was great to meet TomoNW and his mate Kev at Stratford-Upon-Avon this afto as well as Welshman on Saturday.......hope to see you on the next trip folks!

Leave a comment:

• Arfur
    replied
    OK I am gutted! So sorry I didn't get to meet with you guys! The aforementioned 18th party went on most of the weekend (Friday night went on till 7am! )
    I finally got the Z out at 2pm this afternoon and had a run out to Matlock to run in the new Avons (should have happened on the way to Warwick) and I have to say I am well happy with the Avons - much better cornering.

Anyway, I trust you had a great weekend - i am sure you did! Gotta meet up on the nexc one!

Leave a comment:

• Welshman
    replied
    I was only there for yesterday but what a cracking day out.

Many thanks to:

Keith

Rollie and Caroline (Mrs Rollie)

Munchmeister and Mrs Munchmeister

Andy and Katie

Newmick and Jane (Mrs Newmick)

Let's hope the garage bloke at Trawsfynydd chokes on his own attitude!

Leave a comment:

• munchmeister
    replied
    Sciarid, you absolutely MUST make the next one, if only to see Andy's special thing ! ?

Leave a comment:

• Sciarid
    replied
    I'm just SOOOOOooooooo JEALOUS!!!
    Still, I did get to see the last bit of the BSB at Snetterton

Leave a comment:

• munchmeister
    replied
    The sun shone on the righteous....oh yes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X