No announcement yet.

UK Ale tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at this rate we set of at 12.30 from warwick and get to hotel at 2.00 with plain silver ones coming in at 6.00
    03 zzrbikes now with 125,000 miles

Comment

Way to go Mick

Beats me why anybody would want to ride around on a Christmas tree decoration anyway
      Keith ZZR1200.net BOTY 2003 and BOTW (twice)
      It's hard to leave when you can't find the door
      P.H.A.G. # (I am not a number)

Comment

is this what silver stand for

S, slow
        I, in
        L, light
        V, vivid
        E, ebony
        R, rust
        03 zzrbikes now with 125,000 miles

Comment

I must say that I hadn't been in to 'Blue Bashing' until now, but all the anti-silver blurb from the blue corner has now changed things!!

Black is blue and blue is black from now on ..... and neither compares to the wonderful silver

Us silver surfers don't need to form allegencies with any other colours than SILVER

Comment

Ooooh handbags at dawn

Comment

Baco foil boys are in town

Comment

This must be what is called factional in fightiing.
                It is worse than a Ferrari owner I once mnet who would not speak to anyone not owning a red one.
                We should all be banding together and mocking bird and busa owners.
                First gear takes you to the limit.
                Next five take you to jail

Comment

For the purpose of this disclosure I shall remain anonymous. Having just given my mother-in-law way too much gin, she asked if she could use my computer.
                  I asked her if she knew how to use it and to my amazement she told me that she often used it when I was at work and when she was child-minding for us.

She then told me about a website that she found in my favorites list which happend to be all about motorcycles just like mine!!

She read on the front page that there was a bike of the year contest and so she had a look at all of the contenders.

To my horror, she then proceeded to tell me that she felt very sorry for a black color bike that looked really old fashioned and had no votes. So, she found that by disconnecting the modem after she voted for the black color bike, she could log back on and place another vote She spent 4 hours doing this to ensure that the poor old black color bike won

Comment

Hello Sci

Comment

For the puposes of this response I shall remain anonymous........

oops just pretned it doesnt say "Katie" over there <<<<<<<<< roflmao

U sure its Sci Galerie?

Either his spelling and puncutation has suddenly got real good and he has adopted the american spelling of "colour" or its someone else pulling your widgeredoo mate lmao

The anonymous one

p.s how do you "log in" anonymously? I tried and couldnt do it!!!!!
                      <div><strong>A woman who strives to be equal to a man lacks ambition.</strong></div><br>

Comment

Originally posted by Galerie
                        The previous post is indeed genuine. I'm the plonker who didn't log in before posting. Sorry Welmansh, I mean Wlenamsh I'll spell your name right next time

Sci and Rolly will no doubt have some fun with that
                        Glad to see that you've decided on the route. I won't be with you on the Friday as I'm having a refresher day with Rapid Training (check out www.rapidtraining.co.uk - top bunch of blokes who really know how to ride) but will hopefully join you on the Saturday, probably at the junction of the A4212 and A470. I'll need to know approximately when you're likely to be passing.

Points for you to note on Friday.

1. Watch for Police on the A458 - I've not seen them there but there's always a chance. Other bikers and most lorry and even some cars will warn you with a flsh and the slow down sign.

2. You shouldn't have to worry about Police on the bit between Welshpool and Bala but when you pass Llangynog/Penycraig the road climbs and you enter open moorland so keep an eye out for the woolly bollards!

3. Police are definitely a potential threat on the A4212 Bala to Trawsfynydd road - there were a number of biker fatalaties last year and the Police feel obliged to act. This road is fabulous so if you do fancy a bit of a hoon best thing is send someone ahead to check that the road is clear. Again expect warnings from bikers etc if Plod is about.

4. The A4085 from Penrhyndeudraeth to Beddgelert is narrow, slow and twisty in places. It opens up beyond Beddgelert.

Enjoy the Friday.
                        <div>BMW K1200S</div><div>BMW HP2 Sport</div><div>Yamaha WRF 250</div>www.bbot.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Welshman. Looking forward to it too. We'll sort something out about the meet on Saturday.

Message to GUEST

Can you let me know what brand of Gin yer mother in law drinks. I'll send her a bottle

Comment

Speed Cameras

Just been doing some research on where the Speed Cameras might be. Luckily most of the Police Forces are quite helpful.

North Wales Police publish their weekly schedule for the mobile units on their website and I've subscribed so the info should get emailed to me.

See: http://www.arrivealive.org.uk

Dyfed-Powys aren't so helpful but they do publish all the locations of their mobile sites.

See: http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/spe..._cameras.shtml

I've got a phone call in to them to see where the weekly schedule is published (if at all). If not should be able to get it from the BBC.

South Wales Police site is down at the moment but only the final part of Saturday is in their area.

West Mercia Police are also helpful publishing both the schedule and the locations
                            See: http://www.speedaware.org.uk
                            <div>BMW K1200S</div><div>BMW HP2 Sport</div><div>Yamaha WRF 250</div>www.bbot.co.uk

Comment

http://www.ruddles.co.uk/images/ruddles_thepub2.jpg

Comment

This must be the scene after the GS's have arrived, had lunch and a couple of pints, then left a round on the table for the PMB's when they catch up

Comment

Working...
                                X