Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600e7 coolant system

Natep
    Hi, stripped my bike and i should of paid more attention to where things go i am using the haynes manual, but cant find anything anywhere to show me where the upper hose on the coolant pump goes, im i right in thinking it attaches to the pipe that goes along the bottom of carbs and does the hose on the top of coolant system attach to the other side of it or im i wrong.

Originally posted by Natep View Post
    Natep
    Hi, stripped my bike and i should of paid more attention to where things go i am using the haynes manual, but cant find anything anywhere to show me where the upper hose on the coolant pump goes, im i right in thinking it attaches to the pipe that goes along the bottom of carbs and does the hose on the top of coolant system attach to the other side of it or im i wrong.
    Taking photos as you go can be a lifesaver.

The factory service manual should have routing diagrams for the bike, which will show where everything goes.

Not sure if there are any on ZZRBikes, but you should be able to find a link somewhere.
    "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
    99 Yamaha R1

Comment

If you can determine which side of the pump is the out flow, I would say that should go to the top of the rad.

Comment

Thanks guys im a bit more confident now as to where the pipe goes and in the future i will take photos or make notes

Comment

So, figure it out?
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
          X