• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've shrunk too. Kinda funny.
    Probably taller than most still.
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

They totally got away from 2 strokes, but they seem to be making a comeback. I could be wrong...
      But 1,440ccs is a bit large for an engine with a seat on top. Not that I'm complaining, but it's a friggin' handful.
      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
        They totally got away from 2 strokes, but they seem to be making a comeback. I could be wrong...
        But 1,440ccs is a bit large for an engine with a seat on top. Not that I'm complaining, but it's a friggin' handful.
        Part of what makes the H2 SX turn in easier is the dinky little crankshaft compared to the 14R - lots less reciprocating mass to change direction.

Kawasaki has this useless document on their website that illustrates some vague efficiency targets with the supercharged motors:
        "Achieves world’s highest level of power performance
        with excellent fuel efficiency and low exhaust emissions"

Special Features

• · High fuel efficiency that outperforms our and competitors’ products with equivalent output, while delivering the high output and fierce acceleration that are hallmarks of supercharged models
        • · Achieves acceleration, day-to-day ease of handling, excellent fuel efficiency and touring performance through next-generation balanced supercharged engine
        https://global.kawasaki.com/en/corp/...nja_H2_SX.html

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post

Having been height-reduced to maybe 5'8" (on a good day), I think I'd appreciate a shorter reach.
          Occasionally there are advantages to being vertically challenged
          sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

What is nice is the ease of valve train service on this vs the zx14. 170 is hp / 570 ish lb not impressive till its flashed . Cruise control is nice ,and center stand.

Comment

Originally posted by c10 View Post
              What is nice is the ease of valve train service on this vs the zx14. 170 is hp / 570 ish lb not impressive till its flashed . Cruise control is nice ,and center stand.
              That's for sure!

Valve adjust on the 14 sucks major ballz!
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

That write-up was like a drug dealer giving out free heroin hits!
                I promised my wife that the ZX14R would be my last bike. Shit.
                Good thing the H2SE is so freaking expensive, especially compared to what a near-new ZX14R can be had for.

G
                "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Working...
                X