H2 SX SE Plus 2019 is Sssssssssexy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2 SX SE Plus 2019 is Sssssssssexy!

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Ya Jamie’s is getting one of them. Green with envy. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post
      Here is a good write up about the bike

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/201...harged-travel/
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
        Ya Jamie’s is getting one of them. Green with envy. Peace
        Can't wait to ride it
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

You assholes are going to keep on till I have to buy one damnit
          sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Originally posted by eyesonly View Post
            Duh...of course....wouldn't be heathens if we didn't entice and corrupt.....

Comment

It'll definitely be interesting to find out how it stacks up against the ZX 14.

Power wise it should be similar.

Just curious about the ergonomics.

It appears to more of a "standard" riding position compared to the ZX 14.

Don't know if I could get used to that.

That's just me though

Comment

I'll probably just talk to like minded bikers when I get mine. Kinda like Pr0phet did when he scored his ZX10.
                Or T-Bag. I mean Bolt. LOL!
                I wouldn't fuck my Brothers like that. Not my style.
                KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

If I had some cheddar to spread that would be my next bike.

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                    Just curious about the ergonomics.

It appears to more of a "standard" riding position compared to the ZX 14.

Don't know if I could get used to that.

That's just me though
                    It looks like the ergos are more like the old 650R... more upright.
                    My local enabler shows a gray one in stock. May swing by to throw a leg over.
                    Too bad they're closed on Sunday, when I need to pass by there. Maybe if the sun comes out tomorrow I'll ride over.
                    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

You definitely feel like you're sitting very upright compared to the ZX14R, but the pegs are just as high. I think the reach to the bars is a lot shorter, and the bike feels pretty compact front to back. It feels weird at first, and for me it's not better than my Zed. However, it lets you move around the bike a lot easier than 14R or Zed, and kind of encourages you to get your body english on

Comment

Looks like the Z1000 H2 is coming stock around 527lbs thats more then 50lbs less then the SX SE and I bet you could get
                        it down to under < 500 lbs. Might be pretty bad ass.

Like the way they are going with their new models. Exciting.
                        z1000.jpg

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                          You definitely feel like you're sitting very upright compared to the ZX14R, but the pegs are just as high. I think the reach to the bars is a lot shorter, and the bike feels pretty compact front to back. It feels weird at first, and for me it's not better than my Zed. However, it lets you move around the bike a lot easier than 14R or Zed, and kind of encourages you to get your body english on
                          Hmmm, the thing i like about the ZX14 is how long it is. It lets me slide far enough back to get side to side over my long legs in the twisties.

Hurry up and get that damn thing James, I need a test ride Dog.
                          sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Originally posted by piken View Post

Like the way they are going with their new models. Exciting.
                            I'm guessing it has quite a bit to do with the new Euro 5 restrictions

At one point I was thinking that we could say good bye to the big bore bikes

However, there ares till quite a few companies that are still offering big bore bikes (H/D, Ducati, Triumph, BMW, etc...).

Seems only the Big 3 Japanese are doing it

Comment

Hmmm, the thing i like about the ZX14 is how long it is. It lets me slide far enough back to get side to side over my long legs in the twisties.

Hurry up and get that damn thing James, I need a test ride Dog.
                              Having been height-reduced to maybe 5'8" (on a good day), I think I'd appreciate a shorter reach.

Comment

Working...
                              X