Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZZR Member Directory and ICE info-Please Sign Up.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR Member Directory and ICE info-Please Sign Up.

In the past there has been some interest in assembling a member directory so friends and traveling site members had an easy way to locate each other. Though the site will continue to operate I also have become concerned that if something ever did happen to it (like a temporary server outage) right before a rally there is limited ways for the members to connect.

Given these concerns and many other possibilities I would like to offer to assemble a member directory containing as much information as each member feels comfortable sharing. I will not post this list or make it available to the general public. The only way to receive a copy will be to sign up with your info on the list and, once it is compiled, it will be e-mailed to each participating member in the form of a PDF. I will also keep it updated and as people change their info or new members are added I will resend update copies to each participating member.

For those who wish to participate please e-mail your info to:

zzrdirectory@gmail.com or PM me.

Please include as much of the following info as you feel comfortable sharing. The items with the asterisks are required fields:

*Screen Name:
    *Real Name
    Mailing Address
    *City/State
    *Contact Phone #
    Cell#
    ICE (In Case of Emergency)

Any other info you want included like “have trailer and will provide emergency roadside pick-up within 100 miles of my home” or “have room for a tent in the back yard and a warm meal”…etc.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time.

John

You have mail
    Paul"The Flying Dutchman"

Comment

PLease don't put my number in the one you send to Joe.

Comment

pm sent.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Thanks! Got some info already so kep it coming.

Comment

email sent
            They laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at them because they're all the same!----KJ

For those who ride, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation is possible!!!---KRA(My Twin)

Comment

pm sent
              A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up toand includinghis life." That is Honor.

Comment

Me too!!!!
                If you don't know where you're going any road will get you there........

Comment

Re: Assembling a Member Directory-Please Sign Up.

Originally posted by silverzzr
                  In the past there has been some interest in assembling a member directory so friends and traveling site members had an easy way to locate each other. Though the site will continue to operate I also have become concerned that if something ever did happen to it (like a temporary server outage) right before a rally there is limited ways for the members to connect.

Given these concerns and many other possibilities I would like to offer to assemble a member directory containing as much information as each member feels comfortable sharing. I will not post this list or make it available to the general public. The only way to receive a copy will be to sign up with your info on the list and, once it is compiled, it will be e-mailed to each participating member in the form of a PDF. I will also keep it updated and as people change their info or new members are added I will resend update copies to each participating member.

For those who wish to participate please e-mail your info to:

zzrdirectory@gmail.com or PM me.

Please include as much of the following info as you feel comfortable sharing. The items with the asterisks are required fields:

*Screen Name:
                  *Real Name
                  Mailing Address
                  *City/State
                  *Contact Phone #
                  Cell#
                  ICE (In Case of Emergency)

Any other info you want included like “have trailer and will provide emergency roadside pick-up within 100 miles of my home” or “have room for a tent in the back yard and a warm meal”…etc.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time.

John
                  List is up to 8...keep them coming.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Keep the info coming the...list is growing. The laptop battery is low so I'll check back later from the hotel.

Comment

I think this has already been done..............or I'm stuck in GroundHog Day

Comment

Compiling all the info, printing it out and mailing it to all participants was discussed, but nothing was ever actually done other than the site state-by-state membership directory.

Comment

That's because I was shot down when Troy said he was already working on it!

Way to Go Silver, It's long over due.

Comment

well then, lets do it again!

e-mail sent to silverzzr

Comment

Working...
                              X