Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Pati

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Pati

    Since it's just us girls right now let's take over website and post guy pics in th top 20...what do you think?

    or we could post girl pics....

  • #2
    Sorry, my laptop cut out. Follow this link!

    http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/362556607xyRqTm

    Comment


    • #3
      Okay...I Googled the sexy men and came up with A LOT of gay porn sites..... hmmmmm.....can't find a good looking man who's not gay according to Google! LMFAO!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RideMyOwn
        Okay...I Googled the sexy men and came up with A LOT of gay porn sites..... hmmmmm.....can't find a good looking man who's not gay according to Google! LMFAO!!!!


        So what they're saying is either you are gay and good looking or straight and ugly?

        Sorry guys....

        Comment


        • #5
          Hahahahahahah!!!! Jeez there will be repercussions for this, you realize that, right? LOL!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RideMyOwn
            Hahahahahahah!!!! Jeez there will be repercussions for this, you realize that, right? LOL!!!!!
            Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for...

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm straight, and wear cologne everywhere I go! I guess what I've allways said is true "If I can't look good I at least want to smell good!"
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8

                I guess this will have to hold you ladies over for now...
                KN, this ride's for You.

                http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

                Comment


                • #9
                  here's one of my favorites of my husband (on left) and a friend on the right-- we're up on the Blue Ridge Parkway in the fall - it was cold but the trees look great!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by denisep
                    here's one of my favorites of my husband (on left) and a friend on the right-- we're up on the Blue Ridge Parkway in the fall - it was cold but the trees look great!

                    Well he is better looking than most all those guys in the last picture .
                    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by oldgreykaw
                      Well he is better looking than most all those guys in the last picture .
                      He is a good looking guy but I think some of the guys in the last pic are too ....... I'll keep you guessing about who I think is the most handsome

                      Katie
                      <div><strong>A woman who strives to be equal to a man lacks ambition.</strong></div><br>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [/url]

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X