This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome all of our ZZR ladies

Jamie thought that we had enough ladies riding there own bikes and that has joined the forum to create their own. You will find it just below the dungeon.

I would like to welcome any lady riders to participate and enjoy themselves. If you have any questions just PM my wife.
    Dang your fast.....You were hauling when I passed you

well since I am trying to be a post ho (not) I figured I would say thanks Jeff for setting this up for us. I know the guys will be snooping though!
    You can't always be gracious in defeat. So give 'em the finger and walk away cursing and grumbling!

Comment

Naaaahhhh.. We wouldnt do that.
      Dang your fast.....You were hauling when I passed you

Comment

great call jamie! there were a lot more couples at the rally than i expected. also a lot more lady riders. this site just keeps getting better. btw, what is jamie's screen name?

Comment

Originally posted by 14junkie
          great call jamie! there were a lot more couples at the rally than i expected. also a lot more lady riders. this site just keeps getting better. btw, what is jamie's screen name?
          "Boss Lady"
          A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up toand includinghis life." That is Honor.

Comment

Re: Welcome all of our ZZR ladies

Originally posted by Jeff
            Jamie thought that we had enough ladies riding there own bikes and that has joined the forum to create their own. You will find it just below the dungeon.
            Maybe it should be part of the Dungeon?
            sigpic

"I was just checkin' the specs on the endline rotary girder..."
            -Tommy Callahan

Comment

Originally posted by emillard

Noooooooooo....they will be post guy picks.
              A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up toand includinghis life." That is Honor.

Comment

Dayum..... look at us, we are even Ho'in in the Girlie forum. Where you at Joe?

Comment

Go figure, yea there will be guy pics, if not here then in the post ho forum. We need stuff to look at too!
                  You can't always be gracious in defeat. So give 'em the finger and walk away cursing and grumbling!

Comment

maybe there's a downside to this ladies section that i didn't realize.

Comment

equality all around

Comment

This is ironic...Ho'n in the Ho Forum

Ok flame on ladies
                        sigpicBlue Knights Chapter Florida-XXV

Comment

I gotta ho for you sleestack....but I will be nice right now.
                          Dont worry I will get you later!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleestac
                            This is ironic...Ho'n in the Ho Forum

Ok flame on ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny
                              Originally posted by emillard

Noooooooooo....they will be post guy picks.
                              I thought Jeff outlawed "guy" pics in his speach Saturday night? I believe an edict was set forth that barred male pictures from this site.

I don't think male pictures will even show up here!!!!! Let's keep it that way.
                              sigpic

"I was just checkin' the specs on the endline rotary girder..."
                              -Tommy Callahan

Comment

Working...
                              X