• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you was gittin' it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
      Dude, you was gittin' it!!!
      Thanks! We ran counter-clockwise too which made it feel like a new track. What a blast, good times!

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Lookin good Bill! Moar elbow on the deck please! Haha

30 minute session is a helluva workout

Comment

All Right Bill! I get it- a 30 minute session feels like forever to this old man!
          "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Nice. Looking good.
            Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Outstanding Bill!

What tires and pressures you running?
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by piken View Post
                Nice. Looking good.
                Thanks Ken, did you get your shots? Let’s ride when it warms up in the north

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                  Outstanding Bill!

What tires and pressures you running?
                  Thanks Big O, that day I had a brand new Dunlop Sportmax Q4 on the front at 31PSI and a Bridgestone RS10 180/55 rear (bought on sale) at 29PSI. I will go back to a Q4 rear 180/60 soon.
                  My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post

Thanks Ken, did you get your shots? Let’s ride when it warms up in the north
                    Got a J&J jab last week.

New set of tires for the 14 on the way.

Looking forward to a ride as soon as the high country warms up a little.

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post

Thanks Big O, that day I had a brand new Dunlop Sportmax Q4 on the front at 31PSI and a Bridgestone RS10 180/55 rear (bought on sale) at 29PSI. I will go back to a Q4 rear 180/60 soon.
                      Do you check your pressures after each session?

Was curious as to how much the pressures went up due to heat?

What you figure track temp was?
                      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Do you check your pressures after each session?

Was curious as to how much the pressures went up due to heat?

What you figure track temp was?
                        I don’t check psi after every session. I look at the tire wear. If it looks like a sandy beach, I am good to go. If the tread is starting to bubble up a bit, I will check the pressure and usually end up adding a bit if air. This can happen in the afternoon when temps get hot. I am not sure of the track temp. PSI usually increases by 2-3 psi after a session. I am not too particular about all this since I am not running slicks. Piken can add how he monitored his psi with slicks. I do run tire warmers to help prep for a session and shorten my warm up time on the track.

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Thanks for the info Bill

Comment

Working...
                          X