ZZR At the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZR At the track

Took the Zed to our local track recently and had a great day out. Although the Zed is not designed around the track it was more than capable of keeping up. All riders should do a track day to improve there riding skills. Going again this weekend.
    Always have a go yourself. Remember that a novice built the Ark. And experts built the Titanic.

Rock on!
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Sweet!
      “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Too cool.

Supposed to go with friends soon. It's been 3, maybe 4 years since I have gone. Always a good time.

And you are right, your confidence and skill level will rise for sure.

Comment

Yesss!

Comment

Way to get the ZZR out there and ride it like you stole it!
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Working...
            X