No announcement yet.

Global Warming is NOT Man-Made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, but excuse my ignorance.... Sergeant of?
    I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

• The 5 dollar club. Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
        Congratulations, but excuse my ignorance.... Sergeant of?
        Sgt. O'Rourke.... of F-Troop!

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
            Did F-Troop play down there?
            Was one of my favorite TV shows (in re-runs) when I was a kid.
            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• Certainly did!

Comment

• They've been manipulating the data for years. The most egeregious example was the 'Hockey Stick' graph where they removed data from many previously included measuring stations.
                sigpic

Comment

• Vacaed.. You can believe what you like. Climate change has massive mountains of data. Not just this one study. There was no "removal of data". If you dig into the Climate-gate Scandal.. You will find this was all related to the data around global temps as reflected from tree rings. There was some proven anomalies in the way that one area of the word was calculating tree ring temp data. So scientists changed the data source or calculation methods. Read this article below if you want to find out the facts.

Furthermore, it would be the hoax of the century if climate scientist were all in cahoots to falsify global earth temps. How can we get air temps, Ocean temps, animal migration patterns, polar ice melting... all these data sources show the earth temp is rising in proportion IF this stuff was made up it would be so easy to prove that. And not all scientists are liberals.. If you dont want to buy that.... your keeping your head buried in the sand,

Find me 1 peer reviewed scientific study that shows that 1. C02 levels have not risen at an alarming rate (unprecedented in modern geologic time) 2. That the C02 levels are causing the global earth team to rise. 3. That human burning of fossil fuel is the primary cause.

Lets all stick to talking about motorcycles. no one is going to change their minds. Almost all aspects of AGW have been discussed in this old thread... time will show that AGW is real.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...lained/275753/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZWQ...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Dire climate omens as carbon dioxide levels reach highest mark in human history
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...human-history/

Comment

• Too many humans sucking oxygen out of the air, and breathing out CO2.

Comment

• Screw it they say were going back to the moon. Im volunteering and taking a KLR .....the 1/3 gravity will be better on my bad discs and make that pig eadier to ride, you guys can argue this non issue

Comment

Working...
                        X