No announcement yet.

Global Warming is NOT Man-Made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised this is still the discussion that it is.
    The climate has been changing, good or bad, ever since
    the earth has been here. At least according to history.
    A group of people in these modern times has just come
    up with ways to make money off of it.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

• The difference now is humans are driving the change. Changes in CO2 have always been a response to changes in climate; colder = less CO2.

So no one really knows how this will end, but it's not looking good so far.
      Last edited by Moise; 12-23-2018, 11:41 AM.
      "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
      99 Yamaha R1

Comment

• Believe who and what you want. It's just a money making scheme for something that can't be proven.

Comment

• It's all about making money and having control. 2 things we hear a lot these days.

Comment

• May as well talk to the wall. 1. saying the climate is always changing so AGW is false.. is missing the entire point. it is the RATE at which its changing. Its unprecedented in modern geologic time. It just so happens that is correlates directly with the start of the industrial revolution. 2. Saying this is all about making money is a cop out of the highest order. It will cost the world and already does way more if AGW is not controlled. Its about modernizing our energy infrastructure. I am not a green tree hugger. I am a business savvy person. There is BILLIONs to be made in moving to more renewable energy sources. The only ways that these changes happen if they make economic sense. Would you prefer your kids go to school in the 1970's LA Smog pollution levels? Or would you prefer today that is multiple times better? this was driven by regulations.. and I know to the right that word scares you.. bit like kryptonite. Are there some costs associated with reducing the effects of AGW? Of course there may be..... I think most of us would prefer cleaner air.. https://news.usc.edu/76761/las-envir...ealthier-kids/

Comment

• Jeff.. a list of "scientists" that do not agree with AGW is not a peer reviewed paper? Its been a couple of weeks. No one has anything. If its all hog wash like you all seem to claim. Should be easy to find one scientific study that has data or evidence to that AGW is a false conclusion? It was the holidays so ... anytime guys.. Hit me with a study.

Originally posted by JeffS View Post
              Many experts and some peer reviewed. My 20 second search. Im sure there are more and better choices but this is my first cup of coffee lazy search....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...​​​​

Comment

• The earth will eventually not be able to support human life. If we don't become a interplanetary species we are doomed.

"Physicist Stephen Hawking says we've got about 100 years to become an interplanetary species, or we'll all die."

I'm counting on Musk to get us off this rock!

Last edited by piken; 01-04-2019, 01:01 PM.
                Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

• I find it funny, that no matter how many times you show that the AGW people are liars and frauds, that all of their claims are based on lies and fabrications, that the 'faithful' always come back saying 'well that didn't count.'

Science requires PROOF and you can't prove a negative. If you say AGW exits, then PROVE it. Or STF up already. And don't go pushing forward proofs that have already been shown to be lies. Don't go advancing 'proofs' by people already shown to be frauds and liars. We've been hearing this shit for over 20 years now and none of it has happened.

Yeah, I get it, it's a religion. It's all about 'faith' there isn't a single shred of science involved. You'll continue to believe that man is making this planet warmer, and that it's a 'bad thing' right up past when the glaciers roll over you. We might as well be arguing about Jesus, God, and the second coming.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, will some admin just shut this thread down already? The bullshit has gotten to chest level.
                  Mostly Stock '03
                  Support a starving author!
                  www.vanstry.net

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenon View Post
                    Jeff.. a list of "scientists" that do not agree with AGW is not a peer reviewed paper? Its been a couple of weeks. No one has anything. If its all hog wash like you all seem to claim. Should be easy to find one scientific study that has data or evidence to that AGW is a false conclusion? It was the holidays so ... anytime guys.. Hit me with a study.

Thats funny stuff. If its not agreed upon by pro AGW its not good science? Do you really think thats how science works? I dont think you even read it or really even care to listen to an oposibg scientist. I am busy with real things to do and spend my online time in other places. I check in here a few times a day not researching climate change. i suspect others are in the same boat. Frankly I dont feel the need to prove anything here especially when you wouldnt believe it anyway. it would be like trying to convince an athiest that God exists. As I have said before agree to disagree and move on.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
                      Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

• @Banner.... dont read the thread if you dont like it.. Its a free world. There is tons of scientific proof of all this stuff. Its not by fraudsters. its by scientists. Jeff that sounds to me like your conceding? You cannot find me one peer reviewed paper that supports your position? I will change my view if you can find some real science that concludes AGW is not real. not 1 ????????? its not about proving a negative. Science is based in data and facts. If the facts support that AGW is not real.. there must be a lot of science around that. Are all scientists Liberals out to regulate and tax you.. part of a massive conspiracy?? I dont spend much of my time thinking about what is posted here. No one is going to change their minds. I rely on science and data. others use random unknown bloggers that lack any science. You can keep your head in the sand. There are no climate scientists that do not agree that AGW is real. Everyone is welcome to their views
                        Last edited by jmenon; 01-07-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• very good TED talk on patterns and how they effect Climate.. and how changes are observed. all of this is made up as part of a nefarious conspiracy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJJ...o#action=share

Comment

• I'm beginning to regret starting this thread.

Please... everyone... be polite. It's ok to disagree, but, let's keep it friendly.

Thanks.
                            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• who is being unfriendly? At worse I see Banner.. that seems to want to insult the scientific community. He has conclusions that AGW is a fraud but provides no facts no data, no evidence of these pointsl.. he seems so confident about. just like a ZED or ZX-14r has a coolant temp gauge. Does anyone question the accuracy of those gauges? And the science of why they are accurate? Banner.. scientist can measure a global average temp... its very possible. and its going up.. they also can track what is causing it. Do you question the temp or gas gauge on your zed.. is that all fake fraud info?
                              Last edited by jmenon; 01-08-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramblin66 View Post
                                I'm beginning to regret starting this thread.

Please... everyone... be polite. It's ok to disagree, but, let's keep it friendly.

Thanks.
                                Let this thread run to it's pre-determined death. Elvis won't be coming back.
                                Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X