No announcement yet.

Global Warming is NOT Man-Made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the emails from the Brits discussing skewing data several years ago. And for the record the politicians are the ones taxing and legislating things. They love it and use this to cobtrol the public. Add $ to the mix and that = power. Hey Al Gore, Decaprio and Bill Nye, not a science guy all said we were doomed but those dates have passed by.....

Comment

• https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-global-warming-earth-cooling-media-bias/

http://thefederalist.com/2015/01/19/global-warming-most-dishonest-year-on-record/
      Last edited by JeffS; 12-01-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Find here 4 Problems With the New Climate Change Report

This is a very good commentary from Nicolas Loris.
        Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

• Could well be a recurring theme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drought_in_Australia

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/drough...20030107.shtml
          I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

• jeff... If Jesus showed up at your door and told you AGW was real I doubt you would change your mind.

Your throwing out many talking points that I have heard 100's of times. Its very easy to refute almost everything you stated. Your referring to the east angelica university emails this was looked into many many times by a lot of people. Can you explain what the science was behind what was supposedly being "manipulated"?

I read a number or reports on this including some of the scientific studies. .. and it came to nothing. Its crazy to allege that all scientists in the word are fraudsters. That all climate data is made up, that all the people that study this are in some conspiracy to mess up your life and tax you. You can hang on to that.. All I see here spin.. from blogsters many who write under alias.. there is not real science. https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warmin...l#.XASdGOhKjD4

Go study the science.. Find any credible pier reviewed science.. Its not one data stream. Air temp, ocean temp, Animal Migration patterns, Sea ice in the poles... and more..
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c590ec0c6f34

Also we did not have 2 years of global cooling. Not to mention 2 years is not a trend.. https://www.politifact.com/punditfac...-change-big-p/

Originally posted by JeffS View Post

And the emails from the Brits discussing skewing data several years ago. And for the record the politicians are the ones taxing and legislating things. They love it and use this to cobtrol the public. Add $ to the mix and that = power. Hey Al Gore, Decaprio and Bill Nye, not a science guy all said we were doomed but those dates have passed by.....
            Last edited by jmenon; 12-02-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• "jeff... If Jesus showed up at your door and told you AGW was real I doubt you would change your mind."

Happy to know that you believe in Jesus as do I. Most don't believe in AGW because of the never ending contradictions.

We now know that we have been propagandized to and are no longer trusting info without Insight.

Have the last word here, if you like, but know that none of us will hear another word with total acceptance.

Why crusade here for something that won't be changed?

Moto Cycle...
              Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondiego View Post
                "jeff... If Jesus showed up at your door and told you AGW was real I doubt you would change your mind."

Happy to know that you believe in Jesus as do I. Most don't believe in AGW because of the never ending contradictions.

We now know that we have been propagandized to and are no longer trusting info without Insight.

Have the last word here, if you like, but know that none of us will hear another word with total acceptance.

Moto Cycle...
                So so true, if Christ showed up at my door climate change would problbly not be the topic. James i appreciate your passion and clearly this topic is very important to you. Having said that as DD points out there are issues, many people have with this science. Dont let skeptics like me get your BP up, its not worth it. Next time we get together at a rally you can work on me some more, ride safe on that H2...

Comment

• I love global warming.......................especially in the winter

Just trying to lighten it up a bit here folks
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                    I love global warming.......................especially in the winter

​​​​​Yep, I'm all for global warming!

Wait! Did I just agree with Mikey?!

"If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

• jeff... I agree.. not a lot of point in getting too deep into this. I am open to discussing it.. we all have our view. For me its more about modernizing energy.. It will happen mostly due to economics than some altruistic crusade to stop AGW.

H2 is getting its custom intercooler.. Stage 2 supercharger gears.. E85 fuel pump and re tuned.. should push 275HP+ to the rear wheel. It was at about 250. a handfull and its not doing much to stop AGW. :)

Originally posted by JeffS View Post

So so true, if Christ showed up at my door climate change would problbly not be the topic. James i appreciate your passion and clearly this topic is very important to you. Having said that as DD points out there are issues, many people have with this science. Dont let skeptics like me get your BP up, its not worth it. Next time we get together at a rally you can work on me some more, ride safe on that H2...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenon View Post
                        jeff... I agree.. not a lot of point in getting too deep into this. I am open to discussing it.. we all have our view. For me its more about modernizing energy.. It will happen mostly due to economics than some altruistic crusade to stop AGW.

H2 is getting its custom intercooler.. Stage 2 supercharger gears.. E85 fuel pump and re tuned.. should push 275HP+ to the rear wheel. It was at about 250. a handfull and its not doing much to stop AGW. :)

crazy fast.....

Comment

• Do I think there may have been a man named Jesus that lived in the current area around Jerusalem around 2020 years ago... very likely.. But no I do not "believe in Jesus" Others are free to.

I dont want anyone to be forced into thinking anything. For me there is a vast and overwhelming body of science and Data that strongly supports the concepts around AGW. There is lots of money to be made in modernizing our energy infrastructure. In 10 years.. gas or diesel cars will not be the norm. mostly due to economics.

Originally posted by dondiego View Post
                          "jeff... If Jesus showed up at your door and told you AGW was real I doubt you would change your mind."

Moto Cycle...

Comment

• Some good food for thought. I am sure none of your will agree. but a lot of facts I have been providing. https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.5b407be2231b

Comment

• As stated. We are moving towards modernizing our energy infrastructure as noted here by Volkswagen announcing this to be the last internal combustion engine development program for these cars. http://www.thedrive.com/news/25299/v...-debut-in-2026

Comment

• I'm still rooting for Hydrogen.

Wrote my senior thesis on Hydrogen fuel.... in 1985.
                                “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Working...
                                X