Funniest Thing I Heard Today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Thing I Heard Today...

Something just made you laugh out loud and you want to share it???

This is the place...

I thought I would start this thread in the Dungeon, because most of the really funny shit I hear comes from Politicians and such... but.. Don't feel constrained to post "Dungeon" things in this thread... Maybe your 2 year old son said something hilariously profound while sitting on the potty... By all means, tell us about it...

But... Let's keep it to things that are new, current, or at least "new-to-you"..

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Here's my contribution for today...

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2...ights-council/

Libya Wins Seat on UN Human Rights Council.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Miss USA is Muslim

The new Miss USA is Muslim (her family celebrates both Christian and Muslim faiths, she attended Catholic school in NYC).

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...wned-miss-usa/

During the interview portion, Fakih was asked whether she thought birth control should be paid for by health insurance, and she said she believed it should because it's costly.

Comment

can't say I've seen too many muslims that look like that!

Comment

I'm guessing she's not a Muslim fundamentalist.
          Peter

Comment

ya think?

Comment

Gee I might be tempted to bow east a couple of times for that!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Blonde jokes

A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.
                The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and said 'How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!' and hung up.

The husband said, 'Who was that?'

The wife said, 'I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear.'

`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-..,_,...-:*`*:-.,_,-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*

Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, 'Hmm, this person looks familiar.'

The second blonde says, 'Here, let me see!'

So the first blonde hands her the compact.

The second one looks in the mirror and says, 'You dummy, it's me!'

`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,. -:*`*:-.,_,-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief...She takes the gun and puts it to her head.

The boyfriend yells,'No, honey, don't do it!!!'

The blonde replies, 'Shut up, you're next!'

`*:-...,_,.-:*`*:-...,_,.-:*`*:-..,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals.
                She proudly says, 'Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them.'

A friend says, 'OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin ?'

The blonde replies,'Oh, that's easy: W.'

`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-..,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*

What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

'Is it mine?'

`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*

Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA freshman, sat in her US government class.

The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs. Wade was about.

Bambi pondered the question then finally said, 'That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware .'

`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*:-.,_,-:*`*:-.,_,.-:*`*

Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps.

Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, 'I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman.'

Comment

Funny yesterday.... Funnier today...

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.c...ge/?test=faces

Comment

S-H-I-T... I posted too soon...

This one beats the stripper photos by a landslide..

Seems the man who molested then married his own child (not-quite-adopted child) is telling the rest of us to lay off of Roman Polanski because "He's an artist, he's a nice person, he did something wrong and he paid for it."

"Paid" in this case seems to mean that ""He has suffered, he has not been allowed to go to the United States. He was embarrassed by the whole thing."

Now THAT'S funny right there....

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05...s-done/?hpt=T2

Comment

if that's the face of modern muslimisms, then bring on some more but I think we're being mislead....

there's a reason why they cover they're faces & it ain't cuz of skin cancer

Comment

As a representative for the Jewish people, I personally will reach out my hand to this Muslim girl and help her stand back up.
                        Lee

Comment

Not that she isn't hot dancing but is that the morals Miss USA wants?
                          I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.

Comment

You're absolutely correct. She should be admonished, have her crown removed and be forced to be my private dancer for the next year. A muslim girl serving a Jewish man- sounds about right to me.
                            Lee

Comment

Alright...
                              How about something non-political today?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1747588165.html

Kids Chopper - $275 (dallas)
                              Fun bike for your kids to ride. I bought the Chopper for my sons birthday 2 years ago but he has out grown it, and is just taking up room in my garage. The bike runs on 2 cycle gas (same as a weed eater). It still has the plastic on the seat and the threading on the tires from where it was hardly used. I am asking for $275. Only serious buyers respond to XXX@XXXXX

Hopefully the photo will be around after the ad expires.. but..

Comment

Working...
                              X