Short People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short People

So we've been looking for a couple of bikes and my biggest problem is my height. Why can't kawasaki come out with a bike made for riders that are 5'2" and shorter. I'm barely 5 foot and thats with my shoes on and I can't really find anything to fit my size. I've even talk to people on this forum and other forums and I'm not having much luck. Any help would be great.

Re: Short People

Originally posted by lwattss View Post
    So we've been looking for a couple of bikes and my biggest problem is my height. Why can't kawasaki come out with a bike made for riders that are 5'2" and shorter. I'm barely 5 foot and thats with my shoes on and I can't really find anything to fit my size. I've even talk to people on this forum and other forums and I'm not having much luck. Any help would be great.
    What's your inseam?

Comment

300 Ninja, lowered 1"

Stock seat height is 30.9" so this one would be 29.9"
      Last edited by Danno; 10-08-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Have you looked at any of the smaller displacement cruisers like the Honda VLX650?

Visit some showrooms and see if there is anything you can feel comfortable on.

Comment

And a good seat fitter could shave the saddle another inch.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
            And a good seat fitter could shave the saddle another inch.
            My father is a seat fitter, he fits seats
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
            X