• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post

You will not be disappointed Peace
    I was

Comment

Ark is not a race track I agree . At least you did not crash ????
      Last edited by ZZ-r; 04-29-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Ouch!
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I have installed the the brake light modulating unit, turn signal cancelling unit, spin-on oil filter adapter (with oil change), new spark plugs and synchronized the carbs. I’ll be riding up on Friday. I’ll hit y’all up about your route on Friday to see if we can meet up during the day.
          Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
            I have installed the the brake light modulating unit, turn signal cancelling unit, spin-on oil filter adapter (with oil change), new spark plugs and synchronized the carbs. I'll be riding up on Friday. I'll hit y'all up about your route on Friday to see if we can meet up during the day.
            Sounds good Sam????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Who needs a roomie Fri & Sat?

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
                . Better late than never. Will be great to see you and ride with you Chris. Peace

Comment

I'm game if you can deal with the snoring. I'm not into spooning like Mike or Troy though

Comment

At the moment it looks Me, Mike, Troy, Tom, Paul and Chris. Once again I'm not the oldest but definitely the slowest. It is what it is.

Comment

I'm game if you can deal with the snoring. I'm not into spooning like Mike or Troy though
                      Disregard.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Disregard.
                        Sad. That kinda worked for me.

~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

Comment

I'm your huckleberry, Sam!

See you miscreants Friday evening

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

Sad. That kinda worked for me.
                            Sorry.

Amanda decided she is coming down on Friday.

Comment

Me, BMW Paul, Tom Uhl, and Troy so far .

Comment

Its not a ZZR Rally without a tire change in the parking lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X