This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR 2022-May 12-15

Well ladies, spring is just around the corner so lets get together and ride the wonderful roads of Arkansas.

Dates: May 12 - May 15.

Eureka Springs or Harrison?

As you post your attendance please post which town you would prefer to stay in.

Once the town is decided I will look at available venues.

I'm giving this a week so post up as soon as you can.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again!

Harrison for me.

Last edited by BIG O; 04-03-2022, 08:04 AM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

I wish ....
    I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

Harrison. Peace

Comment

i can make either work
        Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Come on Chris you got the truck now let’s roll Peace

Comment

Yeah!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I'll see what I can work out. It will probably be coming up on Friday for me. My weekend is Sunday/Monday now.
              Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                My weekend is Sunday/Monday now.
                Yeah, that does suck!

Comment

Another Ark trip would be great fun. But this year I've already got riding in the Smokies scheduled for May13-20. Not that I'll be riding every day since our SO's are also going along.

Comment

I can do Friday and Saturday. I'm game for either location. Depending on where you guys are on Friday I could possibly meet up with you on my way.
                    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

OK everybody!

Looks like Harrison it is.

May 12-15

We'll stay at Day's Inn : https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/days-i...el=18003291992

I'd recommend calling the motel directly to reserve your room. For some reason the website is showing it to be booked for those dates. It isn't.

Also, I've asked to be put in the lower floor rooms in the back of the motel. Rooms are located closest to the stairwell and the covered motorcycle parking area. The doors open to the north. We have stayed in these rooms in the past.

I'm in room 117. Upon calling the motel mention my name and the Manager stated he will try and put us in the same block of rooms.

Rooms are double queens at $75 a night plus tax.

Sound good?

Comment

Troy is in.

However, he cant log in currently because he jacked up his log in privileges. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in now

Comment

Let’s roll Peace

Comment

I will probably be there

Comment

Working...
                              X