This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Arkansas Ride-----September 30- October 3

Planning a ride for the first weekend in October.

Thursday, September 30 thru Sunday, October 3.

Anticipate staying in Eureka Springs but nothing set in stone as of yet.

Anybody interested?

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

You guys have fun and rippppp a little for me. Peace

Comment

Yeah..... I wish.
      Perth, Western Australia.
      “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'm in!
        Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Put me in as 80%, will confirm by tomorrow!
          2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Staying in Eureka
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Confirming. I'm in!
              2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Great!!!!

Comment

Let me see if I can get away then. I was thinking of the weekend of the tenth since it is my birthday but hey I’m cool with it.
                  Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

No rooms at the Trails Inn, kinda feel like Joseph right now. What do you guys think about renting a house? There are plenty out by the lake for $200-$300 a night. If it’s just four of us that’s $50-$75 a night. I might be getting ahead of myself but I’m pretty sure I cam make it.

Comment

Did you try Edelweiss? As for a lake house, it s just too far away from the roads. It would add sixty miles just getting too and from 23 which is the nearest good road. Everything else is even further east. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Sam, I looked into houses or cabins (VRBO) to rent near Eureka and Harrison and just couldn't find any that would suit our needs.

Did you ever reach out to Edelweiss?

Also, you might give Trails Inn a call and tell them you are with our group and maybe he could find another room.

He said there are three other groups besides ours in the motel but maybe he can do some rearranging and find a another room.

The rooms are reserved under my name.

Worth a shot

Comment

Ok, so there was no room at the Inn . The owner of the Trails Inn will Call me if he has a cancellation but outside of that I’ve got a room at the Regency
                          Inn down the street. I’ll be there Thursday afternoon regardless.

Comment

Good deal Sam

Hopefully there'll be cancellation at the Inn.

Comment

There was a cancellation at the Trails Inn. I've cancelled the other reservation, made one at the Trails Inn and I'll see you guys on Thursday

Comment

Working...
                              X