This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great time

Last edited by TomUhl; 06-07-2021, 08:17 PM.
    Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

????

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Had a hoot all. Let’s do it again soon. Peace

Comment

Optimal weather, clean grippy roads, light traffic on Friday, good food, great friends, couldn’t ask for a better time. Hell, I was smiling most of the hour I had to ride in the rain heading home Sunday.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by oldgreykaw; 06-13-2021, 04:48 PM.
          Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

It’s hard to beat the Oark General Store. You’ve got some really good roads to get there and the meal at the end of the ride is well worth it. 359D7FE1-728F-4934-8869-2033ADA32238.jpeg
            Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Sorry I missed this. Glad everyone had a good, safe time.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Working...
              X