SAR 2021 (Spring Arkansas Rip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR 2021 (Spring Arkansas Rip)

So, who's down for a Spring Arkansas Rip in 2021!!!!!

Looking to do it in either May or June?

Basing out of Eureka Springs

It makes me no difference as to what month.

I know I'm tired of this winter shit. I think everybody has gotten their ass hammered this year.

So, let's get this going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BIG O; 05-02-2021, 08:08 AM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

I am in. Thanks for starting the post mike

Comment

I’m in. Hope I don’t get sick this time. I will be 75 for this ride and I’m ready

Comment

Good on you Paul!!!

75 and still rolling

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Let’s rippp Paul. Peace

Comment

Bump

Comment

Me ready to rip. Peace

Comment

I'm a possible on this. I know I can make it a 3 day weekend possibly ride up on a thursday afternoon and get in friday and saturday rides.
                Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                  I'm a possible on this. I know I can make it a 3 day weekend possibly ride up on a thursday afternoon and get in friday and saturday rides.
                  Yeah. I imagine it ll be the typical Thursday- Sunday event. Hopefully more will chime in as spring fever hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in depending on timing, have a few family events going on around that time.
                    Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Originally posted by TomUhl View Post
                      I'm in depending on timing, have a few family events going on around that time.
                      Figure there are 8 week/weekends available. Hopefully one will work out for everybody. Whatever works for everybody is good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

May 21-23 (week before Memorial day), June 4-6 (week after Memorial day), June 11-13, June 18-20 (Father's Day weekend), June 25-27. These are the ones I can make.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                          May 21-23 (week before Memorial day), June 4-6 (week after Memorial day), June 11-13, June 18-20 (Father's Day weekend), June 25-27. These are the ones I can make.
                          Looks like plenty of options

Comment

June looks good to me

Comment

My wife has narrowed it down for me to either June 4-6 or June 11-13.

Comment

Working...
                              X