BIG O's BIG 50 Rally August 23-27!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
    Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes. Had a great time in Colorado and pretty much hit all of the good roads that were in the surrounding areas of Grand Junction. Id like to thank Leo and Chrissy, Danno and his family as well as Tom Uhl for making the long trek to Colorado. I know it was many hours on the road to get there but the scenery cant be beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The drive was worth the ride, great roads and great people. This group never disappoints, thanks for letting me join the ride.
    Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Happy belated Mike. Looks like great riding and a great group of folks.

Comment

A few more pics

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Comment

Great pics! Good to see and hear about your b-day rally
              My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
              http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Really sorry I was not able to make this ride. Would have been an epic journey.

Great pics. All smiles.

Comment

It looks like you guys had a great time Mike. Those roads look awesome!
                  Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Ditto! looks like one happy 5-oh! BD rally!
                    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Belated happy 5-0 Mike! Wish I could have been there!

Comment

Happy Berfday, old man - glad you had a good time

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                        X