Day Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Trip

While most members are putting there bikes in the shed a few of us are still out and about. Some good mates rode Sunday down to the popular dam run for the day.
    IMG_9425.JPG IMG_9431.JPG

The Zed is the oldest with no tech gadgets but performed well all day. ​ ​​​​​​​
    Always have a go yourself. Remember that a novice built the Ark. And experts built the Titanic.

Serpentine Dam?

No matter what, the Zed looks good!
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
      Serpentine Dam?

No matter what, the Zed looks good!
      I'll agree. The ole girl will still hang.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

I'm so jealous.

Both for your great weather and that you actually have that many guys in your area to ride with

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          I'm so jealous. Both for your great weather and that you actually have that many guys in your area to ride with
          Me too.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Great time to be riding. With our closed borders and our state in a general good financial position (Gov stimulus) the bike shops and others and selling plenty of bikes and parts. The track day providers (beginners to experienced riders) the events are booked out well in advance. Even the FB group rides are very popular, you do have to know who you are riding with as there are plenty of racers that can talk it up? We have a Private group of about 30 riders that post up and ride regularly. Picture attached of a local small tight airport training centre circuit from the weekend, licensed vehicles with noise limits. Booked out each event within a week of posting. D85_4119 - Copy.JPG
            Always have a go yourself. Remember that a novice built the Ark. And experts built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
            X