Ride to the Grand Canyon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may explain a few things.

In addition, Western Australia is closed to and from the rest of the country, possibly until April. This is to stop community transmission, which we haven't had for 6 months in the West. Any cases we do have are overseas returning travellers in hotel quarantine.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Apologies for the thread hijack!
      Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
        Apologies for the thread hijack!
        No prob, look forward to your return to ride the US! You have a place to stay in Arizona! I have housed Canadians, so Australians shouldn’t be a problem.

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
        http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

SWMBO is Californian, and manages to put up with me ....

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
            This may explain a few things.

In addition, Western Australia is closed to and from the rest of the country, possibly until April. This is to stop community transmission, which we haven't had for 6 months in the West. Any cases we do have are overseas returning travellers in hotel quarantine.
            Thanks Bill. I did understand that some states have closed their borders, and the issues around that, especially with regard to the Queensland situation. But I was not aware that you could not actually leave Australia.

Does that include travel to NZ?

We can now travel to NSW and NT without having to quarantine on arrival, but would still have to do so when returning to NZ.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
            99 Yamaha R1

Comment

One way traffic at the moment. NZ won't let travellers from Oz in, due to NSW and Vic figures. WA won't allow anything.

Comment

Wow, does that look like a blast! Thanks for sharing your pics & experience with us

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                  Ho hum just another day out in Arizona

The Grand Canyon is absolutely jaw dropping
                  I was just dreaming about riding somewhere south.

sigpic

Comment

Sweet pics. I’ll get there someday.
                    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by bctrout View Post

I was just dreaming about riding somewhere south.
                      Our riding season is just getting started. Sneak across the border and let’s ride!

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Working...
                      X