X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO Fall Rally 2020

Let's ride!

After attending SPARK (Spring Ark, thanks BIG O for the name!), and talking with some SPARK attendees, I realized we haven't had a good GA rally in a while (and by a while I mean a couple of months).

We've had a TWO* rally usually at least once a year for the past 15+ years.

Dates: September 22-25, 2020 (Tuesday-Friday)
    Location: Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza, 94 Town Square, Blairsville, GA 30512
    Attendees:
    1. Big O/Mike (100%)
    2. Pete/14junkie (100%)

* Two Wheels Only, named after Two Wheels Only, now Two Wheels of Suches, in Suches, GA
    Starts
    09-21-2020
    Ends
    09-25-2020
    Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza, 94 Town Square, Blairsville, GA 30512

BUMP

I seem to recall somewhere that the dates may have changed or possibly optional dates??

Either way I'm hoping to make it down sometime in September.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I'm sure it's just a suggestion based on future guesses about weather, covid, tires and the mood of whoever started the post. Just fucking show, Badass.
      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

At the rate my project in Alabama is being delayed I might be in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, on four wheels not two....

Comment

Jimmy take some midol And smoke some weed and relax Peace

Comment

Umm mark you got a bike to ride. It’s been crickets since your get off. What up bro. Peace

Comment

I may be in the Blairsville area Sept 8 & 9 with a pit bike to get around, not a streetbike to ride the twisties. At least a bench racing session or two for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                Umm mark you got a bike to ride. It’s been crickets since your get off. What up bro. Peace
                If I can get my bike insurance to stop jerking me around. On the phone with them now.

Comment

Wow sorry to hear that. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post

If I can get my bike insurance to stop jerking me around. On the phone with them now.
                    Ahhh, talking to a 900 number again Mark?
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Ez mike.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                        Ez mike.
                        He said it not me!!!!

Comment

Looks like some of the same set of characters hang out around here.
                          sigpic
                          https://www.instagram.com/adv1nsc/

Comment

Originally posted by SilverBullet View Post
                            Looks like some of the same set of characters hang out around here.
                            Hey Gary

How ya doin!

Still rolling on the ZED?

We still have little get together's if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Hey Gary

How ya doin!

Still rolling on the ZED?

We still have little get together's if you're interested.
                              Hey Mike,
                              Not riding m/c much. Still have the ZZR and KLR. Most of my riding time is on mountain bike these days.
                              There are a lot of good MTB trails in the Suches area. No telling where I might turn up or when.
                              Link in my sig as what I have been up to.....
                              ZZR will always remain a part of my life. It took me so far and to so many amazing places.And taught me so much about myself and life.
                              sigpic
                              https://www.instagram.com/adv1nsc/

Comment

Working...
                              X