This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas 2020 (Poll Closed)

Well, it's a new year and I've been talking to some members from the east that want to make out to Arkansas this year

Vacation schedules are also out at work for some of us so lets try and get some dates lined out.

After all, spring is just around the corner.

Lets get the month voted on and then we'll go to specific weekends and then location.

Sound good?

You can also multi vote.

This poll will run for 30 days.
    May
    72.73%
    June
    36.36%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BIG O; 02-01-2020, 11:02 AM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Voted for May only because it could sync with a planned trip to the Dragon etc. with my local riding partners. Departing PA May 9. Extending that ride to Ark might be a possibility.

Comment

Makes no difference to me so long as there is no rain involved

Comment

I voted May, but will change my vote for 5 dollars.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

i only voted June since we are going to Austin in April, late May works too
          Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Arkansas sounds good ...

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
              Arkansas sounds good ...
              Oh yeah?
              Can you hear it?
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Only two weeks left to vote bump
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

How is 11 votes work out to 70 % and 40%. Inquiring mind want to know

Comment

Originally posted by BMWPaul View Post
                    How is 11 votes work out to 70 % and 40%. Inquiring mind want to know
                    It is counting VOTERS.

Not VOTES.

14 junkie voted for both dates which also played a factor when tallying the percentages.

At least that's my theory
                    Last edited by BIG O; 01-18-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Where in AK?
                      CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sacowan View Post
                        Where in AK?
                        Either Eureka Springs or Harrison.

Once we get a month voted on we'll narrow it down to the location.

However, the specific dates might determine location depending on lodging availability.

Comment

Hey Roy!

Long time no see

Comment

yeah , it looks like I will finally have time to do some riding now that I am unemployed

Comment

Originally posted by wrongway View Post
                              yeah , it looks like I will finally have time to do some riding now that I am unemployed
                              Well, that's one way to look at it

Be good to see you again

Comment

Working...
                              X