Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Mark gave up dancing to become a ZZR Bikes administrator

We should all tip him $5 when we see him in Texas

Comment

Mark gave up dancing to become a ZZR Bikes administrator

We should all tip him $5 when we see him in Texas
      Only if he wears a garter.
      “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Planning on getting GA tickets.

Here is a map to seating locations: http://circuitoftheamericas.com/motogp/tickets/ga
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Bought my plane ticket! Flying out Thursday afternoon and back Monday afternoon. I was gonna fly out Sunday, but the last Delta flight leaves at 6:30 pm, and I want to be able to enjoy all races without having to rush out of there. Guess I'll just have to stay another night and enjoy Austin a little more.

An old coworker friend of mine that lives in Austin is planning on joining us for the Sunday races. We're planning on having dinner afterwards, probably Valentina's.

Comment

Planning on getting GA tickets.

Here is a map to seating locations: http://circuitoftheamericas.com/motogp/tickets/ga
            Having paid the high price for reserved seating at Turn 15, and then experienced the race weekend, I feel that the GA is the way to go. Not only is it cheaper, it can actually be both more comfortable (bring your own seating) and offer a better viewing experience. The only downside I can think of is that if you want to walk around, you either lug your stuff with you or somebody has to stay behind and mind it.
            How To Cheat on Personality Tests
            1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
            (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
            (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
            (c) I never worry much about anything.
            (d) I don't care for books or music much.
            (e) I love my wife and children.
            (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
            From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post
              you either lug your stuff with you or somebody has to stay behind and mind it.
              Did I mention I am bringing my wife?

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Did I mention I am bringing my wife?
                So you're saying you don't want to lug Amanda around?

Comment

Originally posted by slayman View Post

So you're saying you don't want to lug Amanda around?
                  Well, that too

Comment

Holy shit I have a flight, a ticket to COTA, a room, a rental car, and a passport. As long as there's a minimal stripping by middle-aged men, this should be a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                      Holy shit I have a flight, a ticket to COTA, a room, a rental car, and a passport. As long as there's a minimal stripping by middle-aged men, this should be a great weekend!
                      What's your definition of "middle aged"?

Comment

Working...
                      X