Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    replied
    Hope you ladies are enjoying yourselves.

I have the RS back, so while bike is not doable, I am planning on being up there with my car Saturday morning. Also bringing my banjo and planning on staying the night. Called the inn and left a message to see about getting a room for Saturday night.

What're y'all's plans for Saturday?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dondiego
    replied
    I checked the hotel site 2 weeks ago and saw no time there for me and CJ. She Can't ride, but Connie sure would like to spend time with our friends.
    I know others will bring their spouse, but CJ needs guarded care from a well seasoned solder like myself.
    One of these days, Fo Shizzle.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Less than a week away bump.

Leave a comment:

• mehush
    replied
    It has been hotter n hell here NC the past 2 days. Supposed to be a high of 80 tomorrow. That should be perfect.

Rode the dragon today for the first time in many years. Had a blast. Had forgotten how tight it was. Did the Cherohala today as well. There is a new section of the Foothills Pkwy that opened up this year. Brand new pavement and and quite twisty. Super fun. Tomorrow we likely do the Cherohala again,. continue on down 68 and maybe do 60. Still have Thursday and Friday to plan for.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Originally posted by spectreman View Post
    Supposedly, Hurricane Umberto, which is out in the Atlantic as we speak and moving north, is supposed to help cool off the area, dragging some significant heat/humidity w/it over the next week. I expect your riding will be 'swell.'
    Guess I'll find out

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Supposedly, Hurricane Umberto, which is out in the Atlantic as we speak and moving north, is supposed to help cool off the area, dragging some significant heat/humidity w/it over the next week. I expect your riding will be 'swell.'

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    By the time the weather stabilizes here for the cooler part of the year, it's too freakin' cold to ride up there!
    Figured you could just haul up from Florida.

I'm hoping it actually cools down by next week when I'm in Georgia.

Riding in 90+ degrees heat isn't my idea of cold.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied

I can't- they clash too much w/my red high heels.
    Clash?

Figured they'd be the same color?

RED!

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Just bring some heavy flow day manpons and you'll be fine
    I can't- they clash too much w/my red high heels.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Appreciate the invite, Mike! I'd love to as I've never ridden in the region and my fellow ZRXOA associates go there/Dahlonega/Helen often. I think it's about a 10-11 hr ride from my current locale but FL weather is too unpredictable this time of year. By the time the weather stabilizes here for the cooler part of the year, it's too freakin' cold to ride up there!

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Appreciate the invite, Mike! I'd love to as I've never ridden in the region and my fellow ZRXOA associates go there/Dahlonega/Helen often. I think it's about a 10-11 hr ride from my current locale but FL weather is too unpredictable this time of year. By the time the weather stabilizes here for the cooler part of the year, it's too freakin' cold to ride up there!

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    Beautiful area too. Lots of my former coworkers have retired to Blairsville. Ride well & enjoy, Mike!
    Come on up Lee.

Leave a comment:

• spectreman
    replied
    Beautiful area too. Lots of my former coworkers have retired to Blairsville. Ride well & enjoy, Mike!

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied
    No problem Mike.

Gotta get time off from work when you can.

Have a good ride next week and post up some pics now that you know how

Pete coming down to ride too?

For sure spring of 2020

Leave a comment:

Working...
X