No announcement yet.

LODGING- Fall Arkansas Rally XII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a nice little group is forming up.

Now that we have dates, location and lodging maybe a few more will make it
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post
      Looks like Mrs ReidMcT may attend as well.
      I'm sure Amanda will be happy to have another female attending.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
        Umm Chris I like to get up early. Is that a issue for you.
        I'm your huckleberry

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

D u n. Peace

Comment

That's fine. I've gotta score tires first anyway.
            KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

My wife might possibly come. She doesn’t really ride, other than out to dinner or the toy run but if there are other wives there she might come with me meaning I would have to trailer. Also we would have to watch the OU VS. Texas game. All are invited to watch the game even if you bleed orange.
              Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Umm green dude. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                  My wife might possibly come. She doesn’t really ride, other than out to dinner or the toy run but if there are other wives there she might come with me meaning I would have to trailer. Also we would have to watch the OU VS. Texas game. All are invited to watch the game even if you bleed orange.
                  Pretty much same here. I've ordered the so-called 'ergo' seat for my SuperDuke, but I rather doubt she will find it bearable for more than a short ride. So, I think if she comes with me, she'll be looking to explore locally with other wives.
                  How To Cheat on Personality Tests
                  1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
                  (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
                  (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
                  (c) I never worry much about anything.
                  (d) I don't care for books or music much.
                  (e) I love my wife and children.
                  (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
                  From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                    F%%K!

OU-Texas - I'll watch that on Saturday with you, Sam. Totally forgot it was the same weekend.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

I had the month messed up and thought I might miss this. Not a chance, ladies. I'm showing. Probably be looking for a roomie.
                      KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

I had the month messed up and thought I might miss this. Not a chance, ladies. I'm showing. Probably be looking for a roomie.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

F%%K!

OU-Texas - I'll watch that on Saturday with you, Sam. Totally forgot it was the same weekend.

Might miss out on most of the days ride but I’m good with that. 11:00 am start. Boomer Sooner!
                          Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

I just booked the last room in the joint
                            sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Originally posted by eyesonly View Post
                              I just booked the last room in the joint
                              Good deal Charlie.

Glad you are going to make it!

Comment

I bought a new back tire yesterday. Want to guess how much I had to fork out?
                                Let me try a pic.
                                IMG_20190907_095226211.jpg
                                Attached Files
                                KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Working...
                                X