Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Arkansas Rally XII (now with pics!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Me too!
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• So I called Boone County Court House and was given my penance amount for my sin.

$120 and 6 months court supervision.

Considering how many times and years I've been riding in Arkansas I feel lucky to only be paying that small amount.

Not bad for 12 years of riding in Arkansas!
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
        So I called Boone County Court House and was given my penance amount for my sin.

$120 and 6 months court supervision.

Considering how many times and years I've been riding in Arkansas I feel lucky to only be paying that small amount.

Not bad for 12 years of riding in Arkansas!
        6 months court supervision!? What is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post

6 months court supervision!? What is that?
          So if I don't get a ticket in Boone County Arkansas for 6 months then the ticket will drop off my record. Insurance company won't know about it.

Guess I gotta stay out of Arkansas until April
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

So if I don't get a ticket in Boone County Arkansas for 6 months then the ticket will drop off my record. Insurance company won't know about it.

Guess I gotta stay out of Arkansas until April
            Next time ask for a civil penalty, same result only no 6 months.
            sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesonly View Post

Next time ask for a civil penalty, same result only no 6 months.
              Well, I haven't paid anything yet.

Can I still do that or was it something I needed to ask the Trooper before he issued the citation?

Do they have to give me the "civil penalty" or is it at their discretion?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by quickaw View Post
                The fastest Dachshund In Arkansas!!
                That pup was wore out!!!

Comment

Well, I haven't paid anything yet.

Can I still do that or was it something I needed to ask the Trooper before he issued the citation?

Do they have to give me the "civil penalty" or is it at their discretion?

Thanks

This may help explain: https://www.littlerock.gov/city-admi...cial-programs/

Civil Penalty: If you have no offenses on your driving record for the last three (3) years, have a valid driver’s license and no failure to appears, you are most likely eligible for this program. You must plead guilty and pay a fine and court costs. After the fine and costs are paid, the charge will be dismissed and will not go on your state driving record.

Comment

• Yeah, as I recall I benefited from that about12 years ago after getting an award on 270 outside of Hot Springs. The Trooper himself flagged it for me. Worth the shot for sure. Never realised at the time the favour he did me! Decent dude only did me for 75 and I was closer to 100 I recall.
                    Suspect you apply to the county courthouse? Good luck!
                    Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
                    A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

• Some pics
                      Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

• Wow last pic about 30 Minutes Before James bike becomes extinct. Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
                          That pretty much sums it up. Call the court clerk and ask about it. They will check your record and recommend to the judge.
                          sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesonly View Post

That pretty much sums it up. Call the court clerk and ask about it. They will check your record and recommend to the judge.
                            10-4

Pretty close to the "first offender" program the Trooper told me about.

I'll give em a call and see if there are any differences.

Thanks

Comment

• One more

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

• The pretty one is back in the corner. Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X