Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Arkansas Rally XII (now with pics!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
    I’ll bring that BMX bike for you Jimmy.
    He'll probably be faster on it!

Can't wait to see everybody and socialize
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Left Harrison this morning it was a bit nippy got right at 300 miles in today. Decidedto go check out the pig trail see if it was paved the best part of it is the bottom half 3 miles is I did three passes on it before 10 AM no traffic it was awesome went to Oark for lunch blasted down 103 Been to 123 what a hoot. Staying in Mountain home tonight going to meet up with big O Mike in the morning and ride in the Eureka Springs. Oh by the way I did get a performance award today. Peace
      Last edited by ZZ-r; 10-09-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

The Silence is really Weird. Did everyone Bail. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
          Left Harrison this morning it was a bit nippy got right at 300 miles in today. Decidedto go check out the pig trail see if it was paved the best part of it is the bottom half 3 miles is I did three passes on it before 10 AM no traffic it was awesome went to Oark for lunch blasted down 103 Been to 123 what a hoot. Staying in Mountain home tonight going to meet up with big O Mike in the morning and ride in the Eureka Springs. Oh by the way I did get a performance award today. Peace
          Been there and did all of that. The ticket came from the ILL Police.
          It was a Rally for the GPZ Bikes group and turned out to be Oh SO FINE.
          The upper half of Ark is the best part to ride. I Remember a road that went through Mount Judea that had lost one side of the road.
          Freaky Deaky..
          Have fun everyone.
          Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

Probably.
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Max Wrist is supposedly running around down there. Hope you boys run across him and show him how to ride Arkansas twisties.
              tbolt

Comment

Great ride! Fire is blazing.
                Attached Files

Comment

Pics!
                  My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                  http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Made it ho.e just after 12 noon. Had great time. Everyone ride and drive safe.
                      Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Home around 330 today.

I also received a performance award.

Just south of Branson.

80 in a 65.

Trooper knocked it down to 75 in a 65.

I'll post more later.

Going to bed

Comment

I had a great time and a very good ride, for a guy in my condition.
                          made it home .
                          sapper is sleeping he said thanks for the great time !
                          sigpic
                          Dads Little Girl, Collette, I Miss you everyday !
                          Nina once told Me "Dont worry dad Big fishes take care of little fishes"

Comment

Sapper the high speed Dachshund!!
                            sigpic
                            Dads Little Girl, Collette, I Miss you everyday !
                            Nina once told Me "Dont worry dad Big fishes take care of little fishes"

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                              I'm heading down there today. I'll likely just bunk at the hotel in ES, to avoid hassle. But nothing is set in stone with me. I'll change plans in a heartbeat. Feel free to call me as I should be handy today.
                              How's the bike

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Group photo, sans Sam and Jimmy. Arrived home tonight at 8pm after 10.5 windy beat-down hours. More to come :)

Attached Files

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                                X