Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Arkansas Rally XII (now with pics!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Arkansas Rally XII (now with pics!)

Chris passed me the baton for finding lodging, so here it is:

Staying here:

https://www.thetrailsinn.com/

It's right next door to Edelweiss Inn where we have stayed in the past. Centrally located to restaurants and liquor store (which is key ).

He currently has many rooms available in any configuration that you want.

There were two rooms in back (120 and 123) that are secluded and have an area right in front of the rooms to hang out. They are double queen rooms. I booked 120. If someone would book 123 then we would have that entire little area in front of the rooms to ourselves. Just saying.

Otherwise, there are rooms available upstairs, downstairs, front and back sides.

Rooms are $227 for all three days (including taxes).

I looked at several different locations that were still available and the $200 price point was the average and the lowest.

Here is the actual link to reserve and see what is available:

https://v2.reservationkey.com/513/TheTrailsInn/

Don't know who is actually attending but if we get enough rooms reserved maybe I can get him to give us a discount.

ALSO, it is HILLBERRY HARVEST weekend so you need to reserve as they are getting booked up.

Looking forward to seeing everbody in October!!!

Last edited by BIG O; 10-16-2019, 11:13 AM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Thanks Mike.
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

No problemo.

I called Carolyn's as we used to stay there and had a great time but they were booked and I still don't know if they have remodeled the place. Maybe we need to stop by and have a look see while we are in town this time.
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

It is 10/12 through 10/15 right

Comment

Correction 10/10. Through 10/13

Comment

Originally posted by BMWPaul View Post
            Correction 10/10. Through 10/13
            Correct, 10th-13th, Thursday-Sunday.

Comment

Reservation made

Comment

Originally posted by BMWPaul View Post
                Reservation made
                Good deal Paul

Comment

Thanks for sorting this, Mike

I just booked room #123 and I need a heterosexual roomie

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                  ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
                    Thanks for sorting this, Mike

I just booked room #123 and I need a heterosexual roomie

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...
                    No problem Chris.

I'm off from work the next couple of days so had plenty of time to do it.

Good deal booking room 123. Hopefully by doing so it will give us that area to hang out in. Although there appears to be a large deck as well as the pool area too.

Silvio (that is the owner's name) mentioned that there is a fire pit also

I'm sure we can make it work.

Comment

Umm Chris I like to get up early. Is that a issue for you.

Comment

I just booked 118 which appears to be upstairs on the back. It’s a single king I figured I would spare the rest of you my snoring.
                        Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Reserved. Looks like the pool will be closed, so you can't 'baptize' my Superduke.
                          How To Cheat on Personality Tests
                          1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
                          (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
                          (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
                          (c) I never worry much about anything.
                          (d) I don't care for books or music much.
                          (e) I love my wife and children.
                          (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
                          From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post
                            Reserved. Looks like the pool will be closed, so you can't 'baptize' my Superduke.
                            Glad you can make it Reid.

It's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Glad you can make it Reid.

It's been a long time.
                              Thanks for arranging it, Mike. I'll try not to stink up the joint too bad.

#116 upstairs poolside. Looks like Mrs ReidMcT may attend as well.

How To Cheat on Personality Tests
                              1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
                              (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
                              (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
                              (c) I never worry much about anything.
                              (d) I don't care for books or music much.
                              (e) I love my wife and children.
                              (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
                              From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Working...
                              X