No announcement yet.

POLL - Dates?: Fall AR Rally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the number posting I’m thinking between eight and ten of us. Sound right?
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Okay first who wants to meet up for a ride down and second I need a roomie. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
        Okay first who wants to meet up for a ride down and second I need a roomie. Peace
        I'm up for a ride down as of now. Granted, That depends on if they sorted out my bike as they said they did.

Figure we'll me at the Judd?

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
          From the number posting I’m thinking between eight and ten of us. Sound right?
          We need an attendee list:

Chris
          Mike/Amanda
          Troy
          Charlie
          James
          Sam
          Paul
          Reid
          Tom
          Brian/Robin?
          Last edited by BIG O; 08-12-2019, 08:29 PM.
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I plan to show up.
            Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Who's splitting a room and who's going solo?

That might have some affect on whether we can get a group rate.

Thanks.

Comment

I'll be looking for a roomie. I'm not drinking anymore, but four twenty does roll around a couple times a day,
                KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Sorry, but we're out. Family commitments for that weekend.
                  tbolt

Comment

Working...
                  X