Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2West2019 Musings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Ill be having a 2WEST middle......

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by JeffS View Post
      Well sadly it looks like this may be the first year without a 2WEST. I dont know how long its been going but its been well over a decade I think.....
      I started it in 2007 with Prophet and Pinky. Here’s the breakdown so far -

      2007 - Coloma CA 4/26-29
      2008 - CA/Mexico border to CA/OR border (rolling) 7/14-18
      2009 - Mokelumne CA (camping) 10/9-12
      2010 - Carson City NV (XXXXL's) 7/16-20
      2011 - Bayside CA (Pinkie's) 7/15-17
      2012 - Nine Mile Falls WA (Tex's Embassy) 6/21-24
      2013 - John Day OR 6/21-23
      2014 - Salmon Arm BC 7/16-20
      2015 - Salmon ID - Lowman ID - Missoula MT (rolling) 7/16-19
      2016 - BC rolling
      2017 - Rolling - Spokane-Lolo-Choteau MT-Beartooth-Riverton WY-Dillon CO for Nat'l Rally 7/27-8/4
      2018 - Mapleton, OR 6/24-28 Rolling Rally to CA

      Even if it’s just a day ride somewhere, we need to make it happen this year. Hmmm...
      "Why should I tremble at the plough of my Lord, that maketh deep furrows on my soul? I know He is no idle husbandman; He purposeth a crop." - Samuel Rutherford

      Visit ConnorWatch on Facebook.

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Tex View Post

        I started it in 2007 with Prophet and Pinky. Here’s the breakdown so far -

        2007 - Coloma CA 4/26-29
        2008 - CA/Mexico border to CA/OR border (rolling) 7/14-18
        2009 - Mokelumne CA (camping) 10/9-12
        2010 - Carson City NV (XXXXL's) 7/16-20
        2011 - Bayside CA (Pinkie's) 7/15-17
        2012 - Nine Mile Falls WA (Tex's Embassy) 6/21-24
        2013 - John Day OR 6/21-23
        2014 - Salmon Arm BC 7/16-20
        2015 - Salmon ID - Lowman ID - Missoula MT (rolling) 7/16-19
        2016 - BC rolling
        2017 - Rolling - Spokane-Lolo-Choteau MT-Beartooth-Riverton WY-Dillon CO for Nat'l Rally 7/27-8/4
        2018 - Mapleton, OR 6/24-28 Rolling Rally to CA

        Even if it’s just a day ride somewhere, we need to make it happen this year. Hmmm...
        Im thinking 6-15, Spokane area.....10+1....

        Comment


        • #64
          I've got more flexibility & availability than usual to ride this year. More likely to accommodate or join in for more than one date option.
          Was that a mid June option floated out there :). I'm still up for the Aug 1 option as well or both or more.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65

            Comment


            • #66
              Ok, Jeff are you serious about June 15th? That is Father’s Day weekend. If some of you Canadians and some of my fellow Americans can get together in June, then I will make a trip north, hopefully we are done with snow by then

              My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
              http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

              Comment


              • #67
                I am still planning on the North Cascades ride and a BBQ for all who can do it at my place in Republic the first week of August...
                "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

                Comment


                • #68
                  I’m gonna put some time into planning my attendance to join Greg August 1
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by bctrout View Post
                    I’m gonna put some time into planning my attendance to join Greg August 1
                    Cool! Now if Dave and Gareth can make it down from Calgary and Tex rides up from Spokane, we have a good nucleus!
                    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                      Ok, Jeff are you serious about June 15th? That is Father’s Day weekend. If some of you Canadians and some of my fellow Americans can get together in June, then I will make a trip north, hopefully we are done with snow by then
                      Well I was but about a week ago I was informed about the 16th. Unfortunatly I cannot be in rwo places at once....bummed

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I'm afraid I'm now out for Aug 1 weekend, as well as the whole month of July. I need to finish a university certificate for my job, and there's an accelerated program at a local college that'll save me months if I blow up my summer...

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                          I'm afraid I'm now out for Aug 1 weekend, as well as the whole month of July. I need to finish a university certificate for my job, and there's an accelerated program at a local college that'll save me months if I blow up my summer...
                          That Sucks! We will split your share of the bourbon and cigars...
                          "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Speaking of which, I need a cigar supply count
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I am down to ride. and even if we need to meet up half way from Nor cal to Oregon/washington... weather is warm in tahoe...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I was just up in tahoe a couple days ago, weather is perfect and tons of water this year. I live down in reno if you guys go close to tahoe im in for sure.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X