2019 N. GA Spring Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehush View Post

It's very possible. Won't know for sure until a couple days prior.
    Very possible here, too. It's a short trip for me, and I can now load up the night before (I think).

Comment

can't remember if i reserved a room yet or not. guess i will call seasons inn monday to check and see. took the duc out for a spin today to see how the recently rebuilt shoulder likes riding. felt good i see no problems with riding.

kat says he is a go for this trip also. better bring his good earplugs if he's gonna bunk with me...lol

pete

Comment

Originally posted by 14Junkie View Post
        kat says he is a go for this trip also. better bring his good earplugs if he's gonna bunk with me...lol
        pete

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

We're a week out! Make your packing list, check your bike, pack your extra underwear.

Comment

Tomorrow is the day. With the exception of scattered thunderstorms on Monday, the weather looks good: https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...66#post1194866

Average high is 86 in Blairsville. Blood Mountain has zero rain predicted and highs of 76.

Comment

In going over the checks today, I'm unable to find my portable air compressor. Will someone bring one for me to use?

Bike is loaded on the trailer, cleaner than it's been in a long time; the car, dirty as usual. Riding gear needs to go in the car, as does my banjo. Clothes need to be washed/packed.

I should arrive about 1-2 pm tomorrow.

Comment

I have an air compressor. Also have a 2 bed room and no roomie, if some non smoker needs to bunk Monday and Tuesday nights

Comment

Originally posted by dbsuperbiker View Post
                  Also have a 2 bed room and no roomie, if some non smoker needs to bunk Monday and Tuesday nights
                  I may take you up on your offer.

Danno is bunking with me and he snores!

Then again, maybe I can just talk Danno into bunking with you
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

We are in Blairsville now. Seasons Inn is closed on Sunday so we took a room at the Best Western down the street. Plan is to go to Seasons first thing in the morning and get a room. We will unload and be ready to ride around 10AM.

Comment

I made it to Gainesville GA knowing our hotel closed until Monday....see y'all around 10-ish too.

Comment

I made it to Gainesville GA knowing our hotel closed until Monday....see y'all around 10-ish too.

Comment

Pete was going to try to be there around 12 I think.

Comment

Loaded up and ready to go.

Plan to arrive around 3 pm EST.

Weather looks to be great!

Comment

U guys have fun be safe. Peace

Comment

I have an air compressor. Also have a 2 bed room and no roomie, if some non smoker needs to bunk Monday and Tuesday nights
                                Oh thanks! Gonna have my local tire shop top off them, too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X