Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 N. GA Spring Rally

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dbsuperbiker View Post
    This thread is confusing to me. Is there a rally (mini or not) in mid May?
    Yes.

    May 20th -24th.

    We decided to ride on the weekdays so as to not have to mess with the weekend traffic.

    I don't know if there is a specific date as to when everybody is going to arrive though.

    I went ahead and booked the whole week and figured I'd adjust from there.

    That's my plan anyway









    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dbsuperbiker View Post
      This thread is confusing to me. Is there a rally (mini or not) in mid May?
      Ignore the thread hijackers. The original post stands:

      https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...a-spring-rally

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Sorry bout that. I'm out of your thread.

        Comment


        • #34
          I can make it Monday and Tuesday.
          Wed morning I will get on my way to New Jersey Motorsports Park for some racing fun the following weekend.

          and thanks for sorting out the dates for me.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dbsuperbiker View Post
            I can make it Monday and Tuesday.
            Wed morning I will get on my way to New Jersey Motorsports Park for some racing fun the following weekend.

            and thanks for sorting out the dates for me.
            You're welcome. I've added you to the attendee list for Monday/Tuesday 05/20 - 05/21.

            Comment


            • #36
              I updated the main post with a rough itinerary by date. Can you all take a look and let me know what you think?

              https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...ly#post1194865

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mark View Post
                I updated the main post with a rough itinerary by date. Can you all take a look and let me know what you think?

                https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...ly#post1194865
                1. Arrive on Monday 05/20
                2. Light, local riding on 05/21
                3. Big ride 05/22
                4. More local riding 05/21
                5. Big ride 05/23
                6. Leave on Friday 05/24
                I'm confused by item #4. on your list.
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Mike just go and ripppp up some roads. Peace

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                    1. Arrive on Monday 05/20
                    2. Light, local riding on 05/21
                    3. Big ride 05/22
                    4. More local riding 05/21
                    5. Big ride 05/23
                    6. Leave on Friday 05/24
                    I'm confused by item #4. on your list.
                    Oops, I was moving stuff around and forgot to delete. It's been removed.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hey Mark,

                      You have any loops made up for the days?

                      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                        Hey Mark,

                        You have any loops made up for the days?
                        Yes, I figured we can use the last rally as a starting point, at least. In the main post:

                        Routes:

                        Some routes from https://zzrbikes.com/forum/general-z...33#post1194333

                        Cherohala Skyway/Deals Gap Resort: https://goo.gl/maps/jGEvcgQEEg32
                        Cherokee, Richland Balsam Overlook, Highsland Highway: https://goo.gl/maps/FnVce3FfKpt

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X