X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch who u call great

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Legg View Post
      A rally sounds great, id be down if i wasnt at an fj1100-1200 rally last weekend in oakdale california. What pace do u guys usually go? For us down there it was about 180 miles of pretty much full throttle on what they call the mini tail of the dragon.
      Oakdale.... not much there to so it must have been, hwy 108, 120 and 49 is problbly the mini dragon.....thats my old area...

Comment

• Big O ive been south of branson just not on a motorcycle. I live in reno nevada. And the "mini tail of the dragon", as they called it, was highway 49 as jeffs was saying down in cali. Sounds like u guys got a great group to ride with and leaving egos at the door is the best way to go.

next rally i will be there, i just learned of the rally this week and a 28 hr drive isnt in me for the short notice.

i hope u guys have a blast out there and if anyone has a gopro id love to see the videos

Comment

• Teaser pic from today‚Äôs foggy damp ride, South of Jasper AR

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
          ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Bunch of A-holes, all of you. I couldn't stand being there another night???? I'm in Peculiar Missouri getting fuel. Should be home by 11

Comment

• Great to see ya Jason Peace

Comment

• Rolled in around noon today.

Left Harrison around 7 this morning.

No rain(can you believe it!) and temps on the low 50's.

I'll post up more later.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Road out of Harrison about 7:15 bike felt weird at first gas stop. Cheacked tire pressure 16.5 lbs in front tire. Aired it up Made it home 12:45. Great to see all. Peace

Comment

• Glad you made it! Holy crap!
                    i made it home too. Peace!
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Made it home at 1:00. Took a shower and un packed. It was a great time guys, when is the next one?
                      Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

• Me too. 75 sunny and sweating my ass off unloading
                        sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

• Jim just dropped me off and is on his way home, thanks for the great weekend. You guys rock!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

• I got home about 5:10 after rain, fog, high temps, more rain, and more high temps. Otherwise no incidents. 1,650 miles for the weekend even though I did not ride Friday. 11 hrs today & about 570 miles.

The guys on this site will stick with you thick & thin, at least those of us who are left. Hard cases we are.

Rain or no rain, hanging with you guys is a blast.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Good to hear Chris and Tom. Thanks for the good times. And the fine state of Arkansas thanks you and Tom for your contribution Peace

Comment

• IMG_20181011_120652224.jpgIMG_20181011_112715475.jpg Made it home safe after stopping by TomUhl's to unload and reconfigure straps, and meet his daughter and neighbor. Thank you each, fantastic riding and being with you all! Looking forward to next time!
                                Last edited by JimJ; Yesterday, 08:21 PM. Reason: Added pics from my Thursday ride down to Lake Ouachita... ????
                                2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X