X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
    BTW

The house should have kitchen tools and equipment.
    kinky
    "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by pawpawkow View Post

kinky
      wERD.
      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

kinky
        And he only wants $5.....

Comment

• How are the roads out there? Last time i was in branson i just remember flat land

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Legg View Post
            How are the roads out there? Last time i was in branson i just remember flat land
            Yes, Branson sucks.

Go another hour south and the roads are great!
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

thanks...I can probably find that...
              No problemo.
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post

And he only wants $5.....

$7.50 now.

I had to raise the price to absorb a tax increase and still maintain my 50% profit.

Comment

• A rally sounds great, id be down if i wasnt at an fj1100-1200 rally last weekend in oakdale california. What pace do u guys usually go? For us down there it was about 180 miles of pretty much full throttle on what they call the mini tail of the dragon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Legg View Post
                    A rally sounds great, id be down if i wasnt at an fj1100-1200 rally last weekend in oakdale california. What pace do u guys usually go? For us down there it was about 180 miles of pretty much full throttle on what they call the mini tail of the dragon.
                    So you have been south of Branson?

By your post I thought you hadn't been in the area before.

Sounds like you rode AR 23 which is what they call the "Pig Trail'. It starts just south of Eureka Springs.

It is a decent road but there are many others that are much better and much less traveled.

As for pace, it varies. Everybody rides their own pace. We always wait for the last person in our group anytime we change numbered roads. That way no one gets lost or left behind.

Also, there are no egos in our rides. There is always going to be someone faster or slower.

That's not to say we don't bust each other's balls when the ride is over but that's part of the camaraderie.

Have a good ride then afterward sit around, imbibe your beverage of choice and bench race.

You really should get together and ride with us at one of the Rally's.

Where are you located?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                      So, here's the latest attendee list:

CrazyTrain
                      CVFR James
                      Tom Uhl
                      Jim J.
                      One Eye
                      PPK
                      OGK
                      JimmyMac
                      ZZ-R
                      Big Me

I miss anybody?

Oh yeah, Jason from Iowa.

Comment

• I should arrive around 10pm if all goes as planned! I'll be the "new guy" from Iowa trying to get out of here before it freezes tomorrow night!
                        First post ever on the site too BTW, long ways from Jimmymac's 30k!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JGRider View Post
                          I should arrive around 10pm if all goes as planned! I'll be the "new guy" from Iowa trying to get out of here before it freezes tomorrow night!
                          First post ever on the site too BTW, long ways from Jimmymac's 30k!!
                          Wait a minute!

You've ridden with us before haven't you?

You have/had like an 09 R 1?

Comment

• All loaded and ready to roll!

DSC01700.JPG

Comment

• Just after 7am in Tulsa and it is 45 degrees outside, BRRRRRR... I’m glad I’m not leaving until around ten
                              Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

• That's me, took the r1 last year with quickie, just riding the C14 this year Been riding with this great group for over 10 years, about time I officially joined!

Comment

Working...
                                X