• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

Texas here. It's OK for you snd Amanda to go riding with Mehush. Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

Texas here. It's OK for you snd Amanda to go riding with Mehush. Carry on
      I meant someone from Texas that actually attends ZZR Rally's
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I am pretty much stuck with the dates that I posted earlier. You guys should go ahead and develop a plan and I will see if I can get away and make it. I could then use my vacation days to go up and visit my Mom.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
          Canada here: After the hours Mike and Amanda spent together driving to and from 2West I would think they might both need some alone time.
          Just sayin’
          Nah, we had plenty of alone time when we were driving 5,000 miles!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'd love to do it, but that weekend is the 2nd to last race of the year, this time at Talladega GP between Atlanta and Birmingham just off I-20.
              Almost in the neighborhood

Comment

Reservation made

Comment

ditto

Comment

I'm out of town, and my bike's in the shop. I plan to get my ducks in a row when I get back.

Comment

Bike is back in action. The new brake lines are sweet.

Comment

They're out of non-smoking rooms! That's what I get for not reserving sooner.

I've been put on a reservation list, but gonna check around for other motels.

Comment

I am out for sure. No riding for me for at least 8 weeks. It's Kat's fault.

Best thoughts for good weather and little traffic for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
                            I am out for sure. No riding for me for at least 8 weeks. It's Kat's fault.

Best thoughts for good weather and little traffic for you guys.
                            A story untold? It looks like I'll be in the area the following weekend. I need to be in northeast Alabama week of 9/17 so the plan is to ride there and back. Departing PA 9/13 arrive Guntersville 9/16.

Comment

Originally posted by slayman View Post

A story untold? It looks like I'll be in the area the following weekend. I need to be in northeast Alabama week of 9/17 so the plan is to ride there and back. Departing PA 9/13 arrive Guntersville 9/16.
                              You gonna do the Parkway? I plan to cage it up to Ct some time in the next 2 weeks and it will include the BRP and Skyline on at least one of the legs.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post

You gonna do the Parkway? I plan to cage it up to Ct some time in the next 2 weeks and it will include the BRP and Skyline on at least one of the legs.
                                Yes, at least BRP on the way south.

Comment

Working...
                                X