• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 N. GA Fall Rally

Let's ride!

Dates: Thursday, September 6th to Sunday, September 9th, 2018
    Venue: Seasons Inn Motel - (706) 745-1631
    Itinerary: I'm thinking a semi-structured setup, Blood Mountain/N. GA area for a couple of days, run across Cherohala to Deals Gap, maybe do the Gauntlet and/or Devil's Triangle ride maps.
    Attendees:
    1. Mark 100%
    2. Pete 100%
    3. Big-O (Mike) 100%
    Starts
    09-05-2018
    Ends
    09-09-2018
    Seasons Inn Motel, 9 Town Square, Blairsville, GA 30512

Projected Weather forecast for Blairsville

I'll update regularly so we're aware of weather changes.

Comment

How firm are you on the dates Mark? I had put in a request a couple of weeks ago for the 2nd weekend to follow this one, and just found out today that it had been approved.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
        How firm are you on the dates Mark? I had put in a request a couple of weeks ago for the 2nd weekend to follow this one, and just found out today that it had been approved.
        Not firm. You're the first time chime in. I was mostly scheduling this weekend out of consideration for weather -- tends to be warmer (not cold).

Were you planning on riding Thursday, Sept. 13 through Sunday, Sept. 16?

Comment

I requested off from the 17th thru the 24th and it was approved. Just got in under the deadline to make requests for Sept. Don't think I can make any more requests for the month of Sept.

Comment

im good with which ever dates work best for everyone else.

Comment

I requested off from the 17th thru the 24th and it was approved. Just got in under the deadline to make requests for Sept. Don't think I can make any more requests for the month of Sept.
              Oh that weekend. To be frank, I think the weather will not be the best on those dates. I'd like to stick with the dates I've set forth for this rally.

Now if the weather is good, I'm always up for riding on the 17th-24th, too. Do you want to throw a post together with the details/make it your shindig?

Comment

Can I call it Manfest?

Comment

Can I call it Manfest?
                  You can call it anything you want!

Comment

Can I call it Manfest?
                    L would be offended......so that's a yes!

pete

Comment

Originally posted by 14Junkie View Post

L would be offended......so that's a yes!

pete
                      We are sooo bad.

Comment

As of now, I can for sure do the weekends of 6-9 and 27-30.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

13-16 and 20-23 might not be able to do if Amanda takes vacation in Texas.

I'd currently have to drive her to St. Louis on the 15/16 and then pick her up on 22/23.

Those dates basically bookend your week off Mike.

This might possibly change.

Waiting to hear back form Texas.
                          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

13-16 and 20-23 might not be able to do if Amanda takes vacation in Texas.

I'd currently have to drive her to St. Louis on the 15/16 and then pick her up on 22/23.

Those dates basically bookend your week off Mike.

This might possibly change.

Waiting to hear back form Texas.
                            Texas here. It's OK for you snd Amanda to go riding with Mehush. Carry on

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                            ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Canada here: After the hours Mike and Amanda spent together driving to and from 2West I would think they might both need some alone time.
                              Just sayin’

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Working...
                              X