San Jose, CA - July 13-18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Jose, CA - July 13-18

I will be in the San Jose, San Francisco area from the 13th thru the 18th of July. We are attending a wedding in Santa Clara on Saturday the 14th and we are taking a few extra days to go sightseeing. I’ve never been to northern Cali so any suggestions you west coast boys have would be great. If anyone would want to try and meet up for lunch, dinner or drinks let me know.
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Many great places to visit, so many you need to narrow things a bit. If you want to stay close SF has Alcatraz, Pier 39, the Presidio. Those are all kinda close and would eat up a day plus travel time. Note getting around that area is problematic, ie, toll bridges, heavy traffic etc. Ill pm my number and others can chime in

Comment

Ok PMs not working 541 two six eight 6 nine 2 zero

Comment

Thanks Jeff. We had planned on some San Fran siteseeing but we also want to go up to the redwoods. The wedding is on Friday so we have Sat-Tue. And a Chevy Impala rental. I wonder if there is a “Bullitt” tour(awesome for me, sucks for the wife).
        Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
          Thanks Jeff. We had planned on some San Fran siteseeing but we also want to go up to the redwoods. The wedding is on Friday so we have Sat-Tue. And a Chevy Impala rental. I wonder if there is a “Bullitt” tour(awesome for me, sucks for the wife).
          We're in Santa Rosa which is about 60 miles north of San Francisco on Hwy 101 on the way to the redwoods. I'll pm my phone, call when you're done with the wedding stuff. We can talk about things to see/do and maybe we meet up on your way through.
          CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

An excellent chinese restaurant in SF is the House of Nanking
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

You'll love the kreme of sumyunguy!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                You'll love the kreme of sumyunguy!

Comment

Working...
                X