Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Hill Country - April 15th

Miscreants & reprobates -

A small group of us is heading to Kerrville TX, Sunday, April 15th.

4-5 are going so far and we have booked rooms at the Y.O. Ranch Resort.

The plan, such as it is, is –

Saturday - I am riding backroads from Houston up to Fort Worth, staying with JimJ.
    Sat pm - JimJ, DWC, Leo, TomUhl, and hopefully BB & Ramblin66, are getting together for some Mexican food.
    Sunday - JimJ & I & BMWPaul (now ZX-14RPaul) & one of my co-workers & possibly one other guy are riding backroads to Kerrville with a lunch stop for AWESOME BBQ in Stephenville.
    Mon & Tues - Ride the Three Sisters, and roads further West
    Wed - Ride home

You are welcome for any and all of that. I know Sacowan is a man of leisure ...

The ride from Fort Worth down to Kerrville is great and I enjoy it a lot.

And if we can draw DBSuperbiker into our web of misbehavior and potty humor so much the better.

Or, you can meet us in Kerrville. If you trailer the Y.O. has plenty of space to park a truck w/trailer.

Or just keep an eye on this thread for pics, none of which will involve grass skirts ...

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

Holy smokes, my 152nd post since 2002. I better start backing off...
      2002 ZZR1200, 2007 VTX1800C, 1992 Stealth Twin Turbo

Comment

JimJ - you are not invited

~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

Comment

Rode from Houston to Fort Worth yesterday with a co-worker. Staying with JimJ. Had dinner with JimJ, DWC, Leo, & TomUhl. Today we ride backroads to Kerrville. We are stopping at Hard 8 BBQ in Stephenville along the way. BMWPaul will accompany u us for the rest of the trip; TomUhl will ride with us on the Stephenville leg.

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
              Rode from Houston to Fort Worth yesterday with a co-worker. Staying with JimJ. Had dinner with JimJ, DWC, Leo, & TomUhl. Today we ride backroads to Kerrville. We are stopping at Hard 8 BBQ in Stephenville along the way. BMWPaul will accompany u us for the rest of the trip; TomUhl will ride with us on the Stephenville leg.
              See some familiar faces in that photo.

Really wish they could make it to Arkansas some time.

Tell them all I said hello
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Sorry I missed y'all at dinner... Life caught up with me last week and continued well into the weekend.. just crazy busy.
                “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” ? Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

I know the feeling, always next time
                  Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Originally posted by TomUhl View Post
                    I know the feeling, always next time
                    What's up Tom!
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Not too much, work too many hours and don't get paid enough... I'm sure you guys don't have those issues.....
                      Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Originally posted by TomUhl View Post
                        Not too much, work too many hours and don't get paid enough... I'm sure you guys don't have those issues.....
                        I don't but Amanda does

Really hope some of you guys can make it to Arkansas sometime in the near future

Be safe.

Comment

Working...
                        X