Arkansas In April 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregness View Post
    I am on the opposite end of the country for this little thrill ride...
    That's no excuse.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Hey Lee, good to see you getting out and about with all the miscreants from this site... sorry I am on the opposite end of the country for this little thrill ride...
      Yeah, far from a 'done deal' but I'm investigating.
      Lee

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

That's no excuse.
        It is as long as I got kids at home and a job!
        "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

It is as long as I got kids at home and a job!
          OK.

That's better
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I just made my reservation for Thurs, Fri, & Sat. Roommate(s) needed.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Great that you are going to make it Chris!!

None on the DFW contingent coming with you?

Comment

• CrazyTrain
                  CrazyTrain commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JimJ and I are heading to Kerrville for a long weekend in mid-April and he can't get more time off in one month. Don't know about DWC, Leo, & TomUhl. Also unsure of the Houston guys. BMWPaul - now with a ZX-14R - is doing Kerrville with me then going back to Kerrville the weekend of this AR deal. Eyesonly is going to be rooming with me in AR, as is Quickaw. 2-3 guys may be coming down from IA with Q.

I am back on ZZR BIKES after being ban???☠️✌️ See ya in ARRRRK. Peace
                Last edited by ZZ-r; 03-31-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Great that you are going to make it Chris!!

None on the DFW contingent coming with you?
                  Only if Me and Quickie count.
                  sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

So Merle is going to make it?

Comment

So Merle is going to make it?
                      So he says!

~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

Comment

Hmmmm... I can’t promise anything. I went on an excursion last Sunday up Route 66 to the “Rock Cafe” in Stroud. If you saw the animated movie “ Cars” then you would recognize it. Anyway, until Sunday I had accumulated about ten miles of riding since last May. One knee scope and two back surgeries later I gave it a shot. About 140 miles round trip, I was feeling just a little pressure when we got to the cafe but on the return trip about thirty miles from home I was squirming around quite a bit. Monday wasn’t a very good day at work. Who knows, I may pull a Troy and show up in my Camaro if I can’t build up some endurance by then.
                        Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                          Hmmmm... I can’t promise anything. I went on an excursion last Sunday up Route 66 to the “Rock Cafe” in Stroud. If you saw the animated movie “ Cars” then you would recognize it. Anyway, until Sunday I had accumulated about ten miles of riding since last May. One knee scope and two back surgeries later I gave it a shot. About 140 miles round trip, I was feeling just a little pressure when we got to the cafe but on the return trip about thirty miles from home I was squirming around quite a bit. Monday wasn’t a very good day at work. Who knows, I may pull a Troy and show up in my Camaro if I can’t build up some endurance by then.
                          C'mon Sam - it'd be great to see you!

I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Avon Spirit ST's from Dennis Kirk. $257 shipped.

It's time to ride with my mates.

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

I talked it over with the wife and she agreed that even if I can’t ride I could at least drive up and spend a night. If I drive it would probably be Saturday night if I ride I’ll come up Friday. I’ll see if there are any rooms left.
                            Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
                              I talked it over with the wife and she agreed that even if I can’t ride I could at least drive up and spend a night. If I drive it would probably be Saturday night if I ride I’ll come up Friday. I’ll see if there are any rooms left.
                              Woohoo! chicken chili for everyone!! ;) See you soon Sam

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

Working...
                              X