Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moise
    replied
    Finally watched race 2. The 3 of them appear evenly watched, but I get the impression that JR is pushing so hard to keep up that his tyres or brakes start to go at about two thirds race distance.

Can't believe how long their summer break is

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BillDownUnder
    replied
    Race 2, TopRacer is the man.

Goldilocks does well, because he weighs next to nothing, is short (less wind resistance) ....
    (And he rides well).

All too bad for JR.

Leave a comment:

• YYCZED
    replied
    In WSSP Dominique Aegerter got thrown out for pretending to be a soccer player

Leave a comment:

• BillDownUnder
    replied
    Superpole, Toprak: TopRacer.......

Leave a comment:

• Moise
    replied
    Good race 1, now we have 4 fighting for the win. Could get even more interesting if it rains on Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• BillDownUnder
    replied
    Should be interesting, now that Toprak has set a new lap record.

Leave a comment:

• Moise
    replied
    It should be good racing, hopefully a bit cooler than Donny so that JR can keep racing to the finish.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIE
    replied
    Should be fun. I get to catch it when my network I watch Motogp on carries it. Hope they do this time.

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    Czech WSBK round this weekend...

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    Yeah! The combat early was something to see! Spoiler alert... news below...

So... Redding's new swingarm and racing at home really brought him into the mix, that was good to see. Homeboy Lowes was similarly motivated though, and it was good to see him get on the podium rather than toss it as he often has.

And speaking of tossing it... Buatista just blew it. He had no reason not to settle for third with his lead in the series, and wait for more favorable tracks. Dumb. And man did Toprack find something, he just ran off and hid- while JR's set-up did not like the heat one bit.

The good news is we have a more interesting series to watch now. Hoping for more progress from the BMW and a JR win tomorrow. I AM the Kawi Homer-boy!

G

Leave a comment:

• YYCZED
    replied
    Race 1 was a good one! England putting up Spanish kinds of track temps this wknd

Leave a comment:

• Moise
    replied
    I can't see JR getting beaten at Donny, but I'm sure Toprak will give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• YYCZED
    replied
    Redding is getting behind machine + rider minimum weights to take away the Pedrosa/Bautista tinyman advantage and I'd really like to see this

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    This weekend it's Jolly Olde England. JR is fastest after FP2; Scott Redding has a new swingarm on the BMW and is so-far faster than the Ducati's(!!!)

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
    Rea and Kawasaki just couldn't get the results they wanted.
    Toprak and Bautista - excellent riders.
    Bastard Ducatis .........
    Yeah. Toprack and Yamaha finally got it sorted out. But Bautista is riding really well and staying composed, unlike in 2019. And that horsepower advantage is just ridiculous- the others need EVERYTHING to be right in order to beat it, and on a track like this even that is not enough. Maybe if Alvaro wins the title they will let Kawasaki have more revs/power next year...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X