No announcement yet.

2022 WSBK this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First race in Assen today was a real nail-biter, victory by .1 second...
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

MotoGp today Sunday also

Comment

Surprising race 2 ....
        Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post
          First race in Assen today was a real nail-biter, victory by .1 second...
          Have race 2 recorded ... but so far 2022 race 1's have been fantastic three way battles, Assen another great one ... BillDownUnder has me curious about race 2 now.... Will fire it up shortly ...

Comment

I finally caught up with Race 2 at Assen! That really was a racing incident despite what they've both said. It probably hurts Toprak the most though as he is a fair way behind on points now and really could have used the points from first or second.

There seems to be big gaps between the European rounds, but there are only 12 rounds in total with nothing outside of Europe until Argentina in late October.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
            99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Portimao starts tomorrow...

Comment

Absolutely amazing racing in Portugal this weekend.

Comment

Some of the best! Especially the last lap of race 2.

Comment

Race 2 was a classic.

Comment

Rea and Kawasaki just couldn't get the results they wanted.
                      Toprak and Bautista - excellent riders.
                      Bastard Ducatis .........

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
                        Rea and Kawasaki just couldn't get the results they wanted.
                        Toprak and Bautista - excellent riders.
                        Bastard Ducatis .........
                        Yeah. Toprack and Yamaha finally got it sorted out. But Bautista is riding really well and staying composed, unlike in 2019. And that horsepower advantage is just ridiculous- the others need EVERYTHING to be right in order to beat it, and on a track like this even that is not enough. Maybe if Alvaro wins the title they will let Kawasaki have more revs/power next year...

Comment

This weekend it's Jolly Olde England. JR is fastest after FP2; Scott Redding has a new swingarm on the BMW and is so-far faster than the Ducati's(!!!)

Comment

Redding is getting behind machine + rider minimum weights to take away the Pedrosa/Bautista tinyman advantage and I'd really like to see this

Comment

I can't see JR getting beaten at Donny, but I'm sure Toprak will give it a go.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
                              99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Race 1 was a good one! England putting up Spanish kinds of track temps this wknd

Comment

Working...
                                X