No announcement yet.

MotoGP 2022 This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not forget Casey Stoner on a Ducati.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
      Let's not forget Casey Stoner on a Ducati.
      Agree Mike. Over the years it's interesting to watch when a rider just gets in a zone and just seem to bring it every race.
      Fabio is in that zone right now. When he is on.........he's just a force to be reckoned with. Honda has just stepped on their dicks
      this year, looks like, Suzuki dropping out, Ducati just throwing more money at it than most countries have, and KTM coming into
      the player status. Very interesting year. Some have the speed, some better tire management, some just sheer luck. That Yamaha
      with that damn Frenchman at the helm, is just amazing. I am becoming more of a fan of Motogp every year. it's always open to who
      gets it right and just exploits the shit out of the advantage they find. I'm still looking for a rider to hang my hat on ( I miss ole 46)
      Gonna be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Wild races at Assen!
        "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Good races at Assen!
          I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

The Assen race showed us something the world has never seen- a rider on an Aprilia being the absolute fastest package in a MotoGP race for near-race distance. This will be fun to watch!
            "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Working...
            X