No announcement yet.

What if we did a MotoGP Fantasy League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if we did a MotoGP Fantasy League?

Would anyone participate? I volunteer to be the Commissioner, as long as it is not just me and Bill. (Nothing personal, Bill!)

G
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

That's a great idea Greg !
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post
      Would anyone participate? I volunteer to be the Commissioner, as long as it is not just me and Bill. (Nothing personal, Bill!)

G
      Hey! I thought you liked me?

Count me in!

My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Bump! Not looking to good here. Bill, sorry but I won't run a league for two guys. We can just chat and predict winners on the 2021 MotoGP Discussion Thread if a few more players don't appear...

G

Comment

Moto3 should be more exciting than ever with Dive Bomb Darryn with a competive team. He pretty much ran over everyone in qualifying. Lotsa a fist shaking at him and I'm sure he could give a f-less.

Moto2 - Sam please stay on the bike and you'll should win the championship with a small challenge from Bez. Looking foward to seeing how much Beaubier improves over the season.

MotoGP - great laps by Vale and Peco! No KTMs in Q2 and the fastest Espargaro was on an Aprilia. Honda needs Marquez back in a bad way.

As for watching MotoGP - buy the subscription and get a Roku TV or Box. The Roku MotoGP app is excellent (assuming you have good internet). The only drawback is that the announcers have a serious man-crush on Lowes!

Moto3 - Binder
          Moto2 - Lowes
          MotoGP - Fabio
          tbolt

Comment

Originally posted by tbolt View Post
            Moto3 should be more exciting than ever with Dive Bomb Darryn with a competitive team. He pretty much ran over everyone in qualifying. Lotsa a fist shaking at him and I'm sure he could give a f-less.

Moto2 - Sam please stay on the bike and you'll should win the championship with a small challenge from Bez. Looking foward to seeing how much Beaubier improves over the season.

MotoGP - great laps by Vale and Peco! No KTMs in Q2 and the fastest Espargaro was on an Aprilia. Honda needs Marquez back in a bad way.

As for watching MotoGP - buy the subscription and get a Roku TV or Box. The Roku MotoGP app is excellent (assuming you have good internet). The only drawback is that the announcers have a serious man-crush on Lowes!

Moto3 - Binder
            Moto2 - Lowes
            MotoGP - Fabio
            T-Bolt! I was wondering if you were going to check in.
            Agree on all points. Except, tire wear will be the wild card, in which case the Suzukis may come to the fore. WTF happened to KTM? May just not be "their track"... and if a Yamaha wins it will be Frankie.
            Last edited by gregness; 03-27-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I would have gone along with t-bolts picks. I am hoping for a good showing by Joe Roberts in Moto2, who is starting 5th on the grid, ‘merica!
              My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Cameron Beaubier went from 22nd to 11th!
                My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Very strong beginning for Cam! MotoGP was a surprise, except for the tires going off of the fastest bikes- and Morbidelli must have had something very wrong with his bike or tires. Boy is Honda hurting. And if Mir can do this well on this track...

I find Moto 3 on tracks like this to be frustrating, if exciting and unpredictable. Great technical expertise and bravery are not well rewarded when guys 10 places back can draft past you on the long straights after you kicked their ass in the twisty parts. Perhaps they ought to add a little power- and move to 400 cc twins for this class. It is presently such a leap anyway to the 145 HP Triumphs in Moto2, from these current 50HP 250's. Just saying.

Comment

Wow!!!!

What a race!

Those Duc's look like the bikes to beat on tracks with long straights
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

It was good to see Mir go for 2nd, but unfortunate that he did a Marquez on the last corner.

Vinales looked strong but can he do it again next weekend?

I thought the rookies did well. Those Ducs must take some adjustment after riding a Moto2 bike with the nice flat Triumph torque curve!
                      "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
                      99 Yamaha R1

Comment

I can't get a reliable stream here, and the Dorna package works out to $200CAD so I'll only be watching highlights this year. Planning to get the WSBK package though, it's half the price of MotoGP

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                          I can't get a reliable stream here, and the Dorna package works out to $200CAD so I'll only be watching highlights this year. Planning to get the WSBK package though, it's half the price of MotoGP
                          That sucks Gar- no NBCSN, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
                            Hey There,
                            Not sure if you are a Shaw or Telus subscriber, I am Telus, and was able to add RevTV channel to Optik for $5 / month ... and they recently added MotoGP to their line up ....
                            Channel 962 on Telus..... looks like shaw is channel 324 ..... no MotoGp2 or 3 though ....

Comment

The KTM riders are not happy. And if it was bad for them, it will be even worse for Honda.

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/new...ation/6026346/
                              "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
                              99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Working...
                              X