Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 MotoGP Discussion Thread- Covid World Continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought McPhee could plead temporary insanity- he did get hit in the head by a flying motorcycle...

And yeah, not a good day for the USA. Sigh.
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Racing today!!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Portugal Thoughts...

- MM93- Still fast, still ferocious, but not yet fit. I predict that after the next race he will be at 100% (barring a bad crash)
        - Ducati's- Wicked fast, making the tires live so far, and Bagnia may be the best of them. Miller seems cursed.
        - Suzuki- If the Ducati's can continue to make their tires live with their horsepower, there can't be much hope for a Suzuki repeat. Rins has a consistent record now of crashing out when trying to turn second place into first on a bike that can't quite do it.
        - Yamaha- It seems they MAY have it all figured out, and Quatararo's maturity is starting to match his talent level. IF the high-heat days of summer don't wreck their current tire life success... but Maverick also seems cursed.
        - KTM- Binder is the gritty little terrier that won't quit trying to go fast. If the front tires come back to them, they will be back to the front.
        - Aprilia- Tantalizingly close to podium speed!

At this early point, it seems like Quatararo, a Ducati or Marquez for the title, IMO
        Last edited by gregness; 04-20-2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

In theory I'd like to see Dovi ride for Aprilia the rest of the season and get some results on that cool bike, but the team seems to be the Detroit Lions of MotoGP in terms of leadership.

​​​​​Hard to imagine MM93 doesn't win again if he's healthy, I don't think the young frontrunners have anywhere near his sheer grit

Comment

Racing this weekend boys.

Comment

Working...
            X