No announcement yet.

2020 Moto GP Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mat Oxley is one of my favorite writers. To summarizes his article, if Mark Marquez raced this year - there would've been alot of close races for second place.

This is an excellent description of Marquez's riding from Oxley's article

"The reason Márquez is so unerringly consistent while all around are slipping and sliding is that he doesn’t mind when his bike is outside the Michelin window, because he’ll still be on it, hanging it out, front and rear, like a high-wire walker strolling between the 20th floors of two skyscrapers. While most rides get defenestrated when their tyres aren’t quite right, Marquez happily re-fenestrates, at every other corner, if needs be."
    tbolt

Comment

• Honda just called me!!!
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Called you what?
        Perth, Western Australia.
        “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

• You don't want to know
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Gresini will not run the Aprilia MotoGP race team in 2022 - yet another potential Suzuki satellite team (SkyVR46 and Petronas SRT being the other two). Piaggio will run the Aprilia team in 2022.
            tbolt

Comment

• Originally posted by tbolt View Post
              Gresini will not run the Aprilia MotoGP race team in 2022 - yet another potential Suzuki satellite team (SkyVR46 and Petronas SRT being the other two). Piaggio will run the Aprilia team in 2022.
              I turned Honda down when they called.

I will now be racing a 125cc scooter

Comment

Working...
              X