Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12361140
    "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
    99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
      Vomited this morning upon learning Miguel Oliviera is marrying his step sister.

Go Binder!
      Is she hot!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Vomited this morning upon learning Miguel Oliviera is marrying his step sister.

Go Binder!
        Gar must have an ugly step sister!

A guy I know's mom re-married when we were in high school. His new step-sister was WAY hot. I told him if I were him I could not sleep at night knowing she was just down the hall...
        "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Comment

Going out on a limb here... my pick to win the 2020 Moto GP World Championship is Joan Mir on the Suzuki.
            The most consistent performer on the best handling bike out there, that this year has noticeably more power than the Yamaha.
            Meanwhile, what has happened to his team-mate Rins?

Comment

Rins - perhaps his big get-off has him less confident.
              Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Agree about Mir being the fave now. As for Rins, when he crashed in July, he broke and dislocated his shoulder. Like MM93, I think Rins came back too early and the race schedule has been too heavy for proper recovery. He's also never really faced any adversity before, so he's probably gotten up inside his own head.

Mir's biggest barrier is the Suzuki's shitty qualifying pace. Hard to go 10th to podium every time

Comment

Agree about Mir being the fave now. As for Rins, when he crashed in July, he broke and dislocated his shoulder. Like MM93, I think Rins came back too early and the race schedule has been too heavy for proper recovery. He's also never really faced any adversity before, so he's probably gotten up inside his own head.

Mir's biggest barrier is the Suzuki's shitty qualifying pace. Hard to go 10th to podium every time
                  Why the Suzuki sucks at qualifying (presently)

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...ekyll-and-hyde

Comment

Fascinating insight, especially with the Ducati riders being envious of the Suzuki's rideability.

Meanwhile in major league baseball news, Cal Crutchlow has ruptured ankle tendons whilst exiting Covid19 testing. Is there any racer with a higher skills-to-injuries ratio than him? No wonder he's miserable all the time

Comment

Great article Greg and pic of Mir in the corner

Gareth, I thought your were joking and looked up the story
                      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Yeah I love that pic!

So Dovi is unemployed... I bet he is talking to Suzuki, based on what we have read! Suzuki has not run a satellite team in decades, but maybe if Dovi can bring some sponsors and resources that could happen...

Comment

What a letdown for Rossi...
                          Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post
                            What a letdown for Rossi...
                            ​​​​​​He doesn't need the accolades, but it was really hard to watch nonetheless

Comment

I watched the Moto 3 race from Barcelona last night. Darrin Binder finally won a race! The Binders are one family that is enjoying 2020...

Comment

I'm liking the way that the races this year are not so predictable and the mixing it up is better. Glad to see the new guys
                                going balls out and getting some where. I did hate to see Rossi bite it, again. I guess I just still like watching him
                                do his thing. Kinda like one ole fart cheering on another. Still competitive and twice some of those guys ages.
                                "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
                                but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Working...
                                X