MotoGP is On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP is On!

Fabio on Pole, the ususal suspects in the top six, except Rins who crashed hard in qualifiying and will not race.
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Originally posted by gregness View Post
    Fabio on Pole, the ususal suspects in the top six, except Rins who crashed hard in qualifiying and will not race.
    Hey Greg,

It being televised anywhere?
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Hey Greg,

It being televised anywhere?
      Looks like NBC tomorrow afternoon and evening. The opening round July 19 at the Jerez circuit will be shown at 3 p.m. ET on NBC and 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

Comment

Originally posted by slayman View Post

Looks like NBC tomorrow afternoon and evening. The opening round July 19 at the Jerez circuit will be shown at 3 p.m. ET on NBC and 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
        Thanks Scott.

Channel 159 NBCSP for those of us with DISH Network.

630p-800p CST

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

this is going to be an endurance test: track temps are reported near 60C

​​​​​​ducati sucks at jerez but here's to miller getting a podium ​​​​​​

Comment

Race is also being televised on the regular, national NBC channel.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
              Race is also being televised on the regular, national NBC channel.
              This is a good thing, but I am surprised. Six months ago they made a big deal of televising all the races on Fox Sport 2. Guess it was not an exclusive thing? I don't get FS2 so I am buying the Dorna video service on a monthly basis. If these things all wind up on the normal tube, I will kill that!

I guess the whole industry is so starved for sports content that MotoGP got an up-grade (remember, last couple years there has been no TV at all)

G
              "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Working...
              X